Downtime Server Downtime - January 6, 2016 - Episode 20!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Mega Chiroptera Well-Known Player

I've run BN twice and still no headline. Gonna run it today since it's reset... would really like my headline this time. Hoping it's fixed.
  2. No_Life04 New Player

I know it's kinda off topic but Mepps or any other dev, Can you guys go back and finish off halls of power now? I really want to fight darseid. Or let me know if you guys ever are? Please
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They will finish it in time. Amazon Fury is probably up next. If they follow the same pattern as what they did for Fight for the Light then it will probably one piece of AF almost every month for 6 months, alongside a different piece of content, and then move on to HoP for the next 6 months. That is only my own speculation of course, but AF started before HoP so it only makes sense that they would move onto AF next.
  4. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I still haven't noticed the Hotfix. I've running since I got up. I was sleeping in. I was up late last night playing the new update.
  5. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

I bought the Weapons Box to minimize the frustration I experienced when the Energized Weapons randomly dropped in Desecrated Cathedral. My weapons-used are Dual Pistols, Rifle, Handblasters, Shield, Bow, Staff, Two-Handed, One-Handed, Martial Arts & Brawlers, in that order. For the first 20 times I ran DCn it dropped Brawlers. CONSISTENTLY. Then 3 MA's. Then two of everything else except for Rifle & Dual Pistols. Then the day BEFORE the Energized Weapons Box drops, I get the weapons I needed.
    I was (expletive)-ly lucky when I ran Blackest Night with a team that didn't rage-quit after 5 tries. AND I got a Utility Belt I can work with. Once I get another 1 or 2 more CR points on my stat, I'll hit BN again.

In a side-note, I just confirmed with 3 Gamestops in my area, they have the new DBG Gamecards for DCUO in stock.
  6. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Anyway, what can we expect in the next update? I mean update 21. I guess the Spring one is next the Event. The one with Swamp Thing, I mean.
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Update 21 was a few years ago. I assume you mean Episode 21 though. We don't know anything about Episode 21 yet, but Episode 21 will just be new content. The Spring event like you mentioned would be part of a Game Update, not an Episode. The next event is the Valentine's event. Spring comes in a few months.
  8. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Dang, that's not until Feb. That's like 15 days away.
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i'll see you guys there ;) DCUO Happy 5Th Year Anniversary!:D Tomorrow