Downtime Server Downtime - January 6, 2016 - Episode 20!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 5, 2016.

1. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Semantics.

Light powers would be like Dagger from Marvel, or even Doctor Light from DC. The Lanterns make constructs of hard light. They can also do light blasts though, which is more like an energy blast and wouldn't really be considered "hard."

Sounds like you're just being picky and difficult.
    • Like x 1
  2. XAOC Active Player

So i guess a adult talk is out of the question, right?
  3. ErnieB Loyal Player

So just because they stopped calling it that means we should too, just because you don't like it?, well we might as well eliminate the power all together since they haven't update it in a year.
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Should be called Willpower and Fear anyways ...
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

USPS is back up.
  6. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

PS4 download update file bar isn't moving. Need to read the manual and setup automatic game file updates while in rest mode.

EDIT: loaded now, just took it's time - too impatient...

For the conversation though I agree with TybeeTahiri, we are too picky at times and light powers could easily be called Willpower or Fear after their base source.
  7. xUNLIMITEDx New Player

Having disconnection issues when queuing for the Wastelands Wonderland duo
    • Like x 2
  8. AgentX44 Committed Player

having the same issue, and it seems it's because the map for the instance is missing (it didn't download during the validation of client files). I guess the update is not yet done, but why is the server up?

tried to copy the version from test, but when the live client checked the files, it delete them. :(
    • Like x 2
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

Same here, a small window is popping up saying a file is missing in the game, then the game crashes.
    • Like x 1
  10. Venomsaga28 Well-Known Player

hey mepps any glitches in new content i promise i wont tell
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

the power is Light but a lot of players call it Hard Light
  12. Vigi New Player

i keep crashing for the new duo i get a pop up window saying " Can't find file "MGOT105-GWG" i have validated my files..it made no differece still crashing.
  13. Sorcererr New Player

oh yeah, when we said 2 hours we didn't mean the actual download to make the content work would be included. we were all just waiting for the shoe to drop
  14. Halahiiro Well-Known Player

So is the raid working?
    Duo just puts me in linkdead and says can't find file MGOT105_GWG
  15. Forgotten Tomb New Player

Same here plz Fix It as soon as possible
  16. niteravn Active Player

same issue. can't find file then linkdead. running validation but do not know if that will do any good
  17. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I'm with the same problem.It is asking for "MGOT105_GWG" file.:(
  18. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

what game are these people playing?? I cannot remember ANY update that did not take hours to implement and every time frame ever given for updates has been wrong in that they have taken longer than they said they would...if the longer they take the better the product then downtime away please...come back when you have added a great bug free experience to the game.
  19. spack2k Steadfast Player

wtf are u drunk ? on EU it came out ~8h ago
  20. RobZoombie New Player

I can't even get back on game. It's got me linkdead locked in the new duo.