Server Downtime - January 16, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 15, 2014.

1. LegionOfSkaro New Player

But in the Updated "original" post it says " Armories are a new kind of BASE AMENITY".
  2. Azrael New Player

question here:

I switch from dps to armory 1- tank mode and i have my tank gear in my bank. So the dps gear that i was previously wearing will be in my bank when i switch to armory 1?
  3. Riddle99 New Player

Where did you get sparring target?
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yes.
    • Like x 1
  5. Lota New Player

yes but there for blue nodes not pink ones
  6. FlyerDude60 New Player

Soooo They're going to Get the servers DOWN again? Cause i think thats wt i heard idk?
  7. Lota New Player

yup 3 hours
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yeah but it's only for three hours and is during the restart time when the majority of players (in the US) are asleep. Downtime is normal when something new comes into the game.
  9. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Fewer surprises. Set a good example for the players! :D
    • Like x 1
  10. cravex15 Dedicated Player

So Armories are available "now" in the market place but we cant use them till tomorrow or are you speaking in future-tense?
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Just don't tie a Seasonal to it, please. ;)
  12. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

So the whole

"Armories Launch!
    • Armories are now available in the Marketplace, on the Loyalty Vendor, and via mission in your Journal.
      • Look for the "Your Armory" mission in your Journal."

wasn't there....I just imagined it?

I'm very disappointed.
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

They're "now" available after the hotfix that starts in a bit under 8 hours. He's pasted in the general announcement of what-they-are text into the hotfix update text.
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That part wasn't there when the post you quoted was posted. Originally it only said that there would be downtime tomorrow and that details would follow shortly. The bit saying Armories were coming was posted about an hour later.
  15. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

OK, these may have already been asked & answered, as I didn't read the entire thread here,

#1: Will the Armory go onto a Amenity location (that purple circle when you go into Decoration Mode) WITHOUT having to swap out a previously established one (i.e, changing one's Mailbox amenity for the Armory) ?
    #2: Can they be placed in a regular floor spot (the white circle) ?
  16. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

Don't get your point there, mate. Obviously, it IS there. If it wasn't before, that's his problem.
  17. Rockin earth New Player

Are going to be able to save one power like hard light in one and in another armory a different power like ice and easily switch like that
  18. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

Won't all these type questions be answered tomorrow when they actually release them?
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

...ok, so basically the very first post on this thread by Mepps just said that there was downtime tomorrow and that update notes would follow shortly. When SlyderX said for people to stop saying that armories are coming (the post you quoted) we had no idea what the downtime for tomorrow was for or what would be coming. His post was relevant at the time of posting and was later made obsolete when Mepps edited the opening post to add in the notes for the downtime tomorrow.

You get it now?
  20. GammaGreenLantern New Player

Thanks, that sucks but it is what it is.