Server Downtime - February 25, 2014 - Game Update 34!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Abstrakt Loyal Player

you can put a ticket in here
    https://help.soe.com/app/ask/
    make sure you use the pull down for ps3 and ps4 they will send you some steps to take to try and see if that helps. I hope they can help you with your issue
  2. Gman2071 New Player

I was Just wondering , if any one reads this , that i have had problem , Loading up Update 34.
    i get a ERROR message , bellow is what i see :

Unable to download socket error host not found . ( 11001-68.232.34.133-http:/dcuo patch station.sony.com/patch/sha/dcuo-pc/dcuo.shazs/3f/4ab/112ea248c463e0d2fbf9467336a59128d8

I hope i can get back into the game , i sent a Surpport ticket help on main website, so hope to get a reply .
  3. Abstrakt Loyal Player

i got the same thing i exited the launcher updated direct x
    reboot
    restarted the launcher then verified game assets it finally updated
  4. Flamelo38 New Player

Can We Get A Fix On The Auras. instead of them being so big they used to fit tight around the character. now its just a big glob of glow now. plz & Thanks
    • Like x 1
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The big size was the original size. The slimmer ones were a glitch. They have said that they will release separate, slim auras in the future along with other new auras.
  6. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Major changes as expected. Unfortunately once again the 6 languages ​​of the game have not been released so we can download and use in our consoles or pcs.
    I'm really very sad about this. But I still have the dream of one day SOE and DC realize the mistake they are making.:(
  7. Flamelo38 New Player

Thanks For The Heads Up.
  8. DPRINCE New Player

Thatnstill sucks just,sucks a little less
  9. zijyfe New Player

I don't know if anyone posted this but...

/troll thank you for tier 1 & 2 gear...you guys are awesome!!!!
  10. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Can this get a lock.
    • Like x 2
  11. Gunny New Player

Why do I see this thread most recent updated, when its an update over 3 months ago?

Agree with aqua surge. Lock this please?
    • Like x 3