Server Downtime - February 25, 2014 - Game Update 34!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

no, it's not entirely correct. the map looks exactly the same.
  2. Trinidad James Loyal Player

You forgot, "Malediction" & "Benediction" had durations/cool downs changed and "Anoint" & "Wired" has had the duration and cool down adjusted to 12 seconds.

*inhals deeply*.. Man.. I love the smell of balance.
  3. Epicmunk New Player

Am i the only one who wants an update of the hole game to be a remake of the NEW 52 . I feel DCUO would be way Amazing then it already is if the NEW 52 world would take over. Not bashing on the game i love dcuo i just wanna hear your opinions :)
  4. Epicmunk New Player

i think it would be awesome to see Joker As the NEW 52 JOKER :)
  5. Slykraze Active Player

wow totally misread that one. ah man im excited again lol
  6. DarthDiggler New Player

I still stand by my opinion that Feat Sharing should not cost Replay Badges for Legendary Members, the way SOE has implemented this has maximized their revenues. You have to share per character, meaning you don't really unlock feats, but you BUY them from your alts. Unlocking feats implies that you unlock a feat on one character and it immediately shows up on all characters.

This is the very definition of nickle and diming and quite honestly if this is a sign of things to come, when the PS4 gets new titles I will have no issues leaving DCUO in the dust.

BTW -- Do not call this a feature. Feat Sharing is just another product sold to you in the large Microtransaction Marketplace known as DCUO. SOE has given you the privilege of paying to unlock capabilities you already earned. If you are a subscriber you have earned all those feats while having the pleasure to pay SOE $10-$15 a month.

Armories and Feat Unlocking would have been 2 great features to buttress the value of the Legendary Subscription, but the way SOE executed them it is just another money grab. I want new DCUO features not new products to pay for in DCUO.

I am just wondering when they will implement the "feature" to fix your microphone on PlayStation for 1 Replay Badge per login.

If things keep up like this DLC 10 won't have any content it will just be new gear and you can pay for it with Replay Badges. Why bother with all that content middle man?
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

1rst of all id like 2 say that I agree w/u 100% darthdiggler, I have 2 pay 4 something I already earned? RIDICULOUS! and idk if this was already asked but I saw where galling eruption now interacts w/ bloodlust and was curious if any1 knows how? from my understanding bloodlust buffs your prec and critical chances so im wondering how it works w/ bloodlust? there was no explanation and if u read the description of both powers nothing is different, so can we please get an explanation 4 this? I have a rage alt and don't use galling but would like 2 know the info on this so I can test it out, ty :)
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

hey man u can currently raise your vit to above 2700 if u r lucky enough and u can get about 2400 just from buying the lvl90 vendor gear so idky u r asking for troller love, grind for your marks and get your gear like the rest of the community does :)
  9. [Insert Name Here] New Player

I didn't get any of my power points refunded (granted it wasn't much of a big deal since an in-game respec isn't but a few hundred dollars).

But there is an issue with armories that causes every armories' saved loadout to be come invalid until a respec. While it isn't much of an issue it's still inconvenient to have to adjust my style and have to respec twice to make sure both armories work as intended.
  10. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

2400 with just lvl 90 vendor gear you betcha. Over 2700 with higher stat gear like Vestments of Rage? I think not. Way to many lie their numbers. I am currently Hands and waist (Vest of Rage) from being full Vest of Rage. Only thing I don't have is a couple of those wicked 93 rings. Still yet I'm 2431 base vit and don't see over 250 Vit stat points coming from a couple 93 rings and 2 vest of rage pieces.
  11. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Opps, there I guess my vit is 2531 not 2431. Guess it may be possible afterall.

On topic my curiosity is whether I am going to get a feat again possibly because of the feat unlock?

The example is 2 of my toons had purchased all of the iconic suits available through vendors . My current toon has became my main toon but still had one iconic suit yet to purchase but I was still able to unlock its feat due to the new system.

I went to the Last Aurochs suit vendor and it still shows all pieces "not collected".

I guess the question is what happens once I purchase and collect the suit style? Another feat? Nothing?
  12. ICYHURR New Player

Fos2 lex Luther just failed to come to the end forcing us to disband instance.smh fos2 will never be completely fixed . That's why people don't care to do it anymore .
    • Like x 1
  13. Franchise New Player

the heart beat sound in rage mode is still inconsistent. There are still times in combat where the sound doesnt occur. There are also times when the heart beat sound do occur but the background noise doesnt get reduced like it should making it hard to hear.
  14. DC-Doll New Player

They're not removing clipping. Just jump clipping. When Weapon Mastery comes out you'll still be able to.clip the same way you used to. Just minus the jump cancelling.
  15. DC-Doll New Player

Still? Muh gurd man. My league had that issue MONTHS ago. Guess you have to split or it bugs out now.
  16. Irmensul Well-Known Player

Awesome update!
    My lvl 19 celestial dps has 123 sp,thanks

So when is dis weapon mastery? Im glad I don't have to clip as my loadout doesnt clip well & I wasn't gunna change it just so I could clip
  17. FeelLikeANumber New Player

@Mepps.
    So obviously this game needs a patch to fix error and PS4 freezes.
    What timeframe are we looking at so we can progress with our characters?
    Also bought what was advertised as a one month membership, At no part did it say 3weeks for the price of fourweeks.
    I see alot of ball throwing on this forum site but no responses to the real issues ur customers are having to experience.
    A real response is better than no response.
    I undrstand DCU goosed the GU34 patch and locating the problem might take time but no real feedback to the many customers questions on the real issue is hardly a professional approach.
    Please a simple response would be greatly appreciated.
  18. Abstrakt Loyal Player

If you want a personal response I'd suggest putting in a ticket instead of asking for on on a forum thread that is almost a week old.
    Patches suck sometimes for ps3and 4 I understand your frustration but I doubt you'll see
    A response from anyone that will do you any good here
  19. ICYHURR New Player

We did slit. Who still doesn't split anymore?
  20. FeelLikeANumber New Player

Ok thnx Abstakt,
    Sory bout that, ima console geek and av no idea bout PC community setups.
    I would ask how but its ok, it sounds a bit involving so i will leave it.
    Audios gettn worse after the hotfix today too.
    Thanx for not avn a go at me either, muchly appreciated.

just another number/gamer