Downtime Server Downtime - April 14, 2022 - Dark Knights

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Depends on your definition of fixed.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

US worlds are now online with Dark Knights. EU should follow in a few minutes.
    • Like x 2
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

your right about the ps5 crashing its the only game I have played on it that will straight up turn your system completely off while playing were you have to unplug the system when it happens to reset it. for my self it has been very rare but my buddy has delt with that issue a lot and it makes him nervous to even play the game making him think it might brick his system

but the load times are so much nicer. I am looking forward to the ps5 client upgrade.
  4. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Let me know how fun the new DLC is, as I won’t get to enjoy it until Saturday some time late :(
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

in patch notes:
    The Ring of Gods World Events EP38
    The World Event Boss Event EP39
    changed from 30 min to 20 min

are these referring to the time it takes to make a circuit for the bounty's in that content?
  6. PolarisSylar Committed Player

In those episodes area content those bounties were timed counter , in those area if defeat all bounties each area, it took full 30 minutes for the timer. Now since it older content , it lower the timer.
    So, yes
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 2
  8. SupermanEarth818 New Player

so whens switch update coming? like do you have a date other then just April?
  9. Stark23 Committed Player

Staring at the CONNECTING… screen.
  10. A1tlantis New Player

PC US can't connect? After many attempts I get to characters then get error
  11. Invalid Credentials New Player

I cant get back into the game (PC-US) or even sign into my Daybreak account (hence this burner account). I just get "Invalid Credentials" or "Error"
  12. sebfm Well-Known Player

thx soooooo much for this great addition love all these great contents \o/

<3
  13. SupermanEarth818 New Player

So whens Switch update coming? sad yall are like screw them and not even offer us anything well the rest of the world plays new dlc where u just say screw swtich users.... like offer us something show us we matter CR skip something
  14. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

This isn’t the 1st time it’s happened. Pretty sure all the times it has happened, it’s on nintendos end and not dcuos. Crappy of course but I doubt the devs enjoy it anymore than the switch users.
  15. SupermanEarth818 New Player

i get it but like if they know its an issue then work on it 1st or offer us something
  16. SupermanEarth818 New Player

So are the switch users going to be giving anything for the wait? like u really make us feel like we dont matter like a CR skip or something to show us hey u guys matter but ... right now u guys are telling us to go screw are self
  17. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Probably not, since it's Nintendo's doing. Maybe you should ask them for compensation?
  18. SupermanEarth818 New Player

100% not Nintendo's problem lol they even said they did not test it
  19. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Okay... :rolleyes: Never said it was their problem, said it's their doing. Clearly they don't have a problem with it.
  20. GameIsGreat. Well-Known Player

People play on the switch?