Downtime Server Downtime - April 14, 2022 - Dark Knights

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 13, 2022.

1. ¬Eternal Level 30

Will the league hall creation bug is fixed with this game update?
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I don't know how anyone plays this on switch that's like going back to PS3 specs
    • Like x 1
  3. sT1Cky New Player

when is the game online :(
  4. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

You have a fair point, but you need to understand that what might be old and obvious for you is new for someone else. Not everyone plays the game episode after episode after episode or plays every single day.
    • Like x 2
  5. bruh healer New Player

gosh, the ptsd of all the 8man vcs of people screaming and trying to find out who's doing it..
    • Like x 1
  6. Ims0Dad New Player

Yo!
    Well, I just rejoined after near 10 years so, yeah.
    A lot of stuff is going on right now! Good to see everyone
    • Like x 1
  7. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Finally The Time Has Come
    Everybody Is Looking Forward To This
    • Like x 1
  8. BumblingB I got better.

I don't understand this point, the specs on the Switch is way more than enough to run DCUO. The PS3's biggest issue was the 256MBs of RAM, the Switch has 4GBs. This game plays on a PC with less specs than a switch.
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Being a Tech by trade I can tell you playing and being livable are two completely different things. sure windows 10 only requires 2 gb of ram but good luck using it like that you need 8 just for it to be usable. I don't see how people play this on reg ps3 (i know they don't anymore just an example) or even ps4 reg for that matter.

I know when I'm playing on one of my reg ps4's I fall through the map all the time while just running around Metro or Gotham on pro its fine on 5 its fine.

switch is a very weak machine by any PC standards and even in comparison with other consoles
    • Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

The Switch runs it fine and it wasn't until Save the Universe did it have the problems that it's experiencing now.

And the PS5 is worse, because it doesn't have a native client yet. It still is running it on an emulator, that from what the people on the forums are experiencing, it crashes all the time. So livable is a relative term here.

The main problem with the switch is NOT it's specs, but the population. There are so few players that trying to run anything is a nightmare worse than villain side EUPC before crossplay.
    • Like x 1
  11. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

are we there yet?
    • Like x 2
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is best to just type this question into google.
    • Like x 5
  13. LunaLongbottom New Player

Shush, I had to Google it last night. :p
  14. Physique Dedicated Player

5:30 AM PT = 8:30 AM ET = 1:30 PM in London.
    Hope this helps.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, this is fixed.
    • Like x 1
  16. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Will my bad rng for Atlantean Seahorse T2/T3 drops be fixed this upate? :cool:
  17. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ahh this one goes into my meme collection.
    • Like x 1
  18. SupermanEarth818 New Player

So whens switch one dropping ? just give April god come one guys
  19. Casey Jaymz Active Player

New & returning players are always in & out of the game so not everyone knows what they're doing is why I ensure everyone knows what they're doing & if not then we tell them politely. I've been a player for a long time yet returned only this year & when I asked about the 8man Elite Mechs I got attitude being told I shouldn't have to be taught mechs from a 3 month old game & that kind of mindset is selfish bc as I said new & returning players are constantly in & out of DC. Looking forward to this ep!
    • Like x 1
  20. Casey Jaymz Active Player

Is there an approx time I should be around for the launch of my favorite Metal series kind sir?