Server Availability - January 1, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Molokhitis New Player

Still not working for me on USPS4 on the East Coast.
  2. RadarX Community Relations

We still have folks looking into it and will do so through the night or until it's resolved. We'll provide an update if this is not fixed early tomorrow morning. It's been a rough day and we appreciate you guys sticking with us through it.
    • Like x 3
  3. Skidmarc Committed Player

No....don't take it back. It is still not fixed. They only state it is noted (since it is not resolved for the PS4).....I fear it is about time to move on to another game. Can't play this one any longer seeing as I traded in the PS3 to offset the cost for the 4. Simply disappointed, but glad it is being worked on now since the issues have occurred throughout the holiday.
  4. Crowhercules New Player

I just want to know why it took them 3ish hours for everyone else but almost 8 hours for one console
    • Like x 1
  5. Mini New Player

If someone stole a basket of apples, and your grandma needs those apples to make a nice delicious apple pie, then you will probably find 9/10 of the apples and not be able to find the other for a while.

Terrible analogy but still, be patient.
  6. Molokhitis New Player

8 hours and counting. :mad:
  7. Molokhitis New Player

If you don't have enough apples to make pie for everyone, then no one gets pie. :confused:
    • Like x 2
  8. GreenAquaHunter New Player

My friend is playing it right now and he is from the same state and doesn't live far from me but it still says "failed to connect to game server" for me, I wonder why its working for him
  9. Anti Bezz New Player

A lot of their own staff is on vacation, of course it's going to take awhile to get servers working perfectly, but in all honestly this is a bit long imo for ps4 while knowing ps3 is all good. Just disappointing day off and I know it wasn't their fault for what happened, and I know they are working on it, but still leaves a bad taste in your mouth that ps4 is practically down.
    • Like x 1
  10. Terry martineau New Player

I personally have been sitting here since 10 and it currently 2:30its still not redy for ps4 i think its time for me to give up i need another game anyone know another game like this ? Bc this has been a nonstop thing for me ..... :(
  11. MobbyD New Player

Got in PS4!! :)
  12. GreenAquaHunter New Player

Awesome its working for me now
  13. General Falcon New Player

PS4 Servers are currently back up. Only waited half the day...
    • Like x 1
  14. tukuan Devoted Player

Nothing but sympathy, I've been called in on a day-off more times than I'd care to remember. While it's never fun, I would think particularly unpleasant for the team members who may be nursing post-New Year's headaches.
    • Like x 1
  15. Naman New Player

Looks like a security issue..
  16. Greenhood316 New Player

its fixed on my end love this game so far hope to see more games like this
  17. Grugore New Player

Never mind. Looks like they fixed it.
  18. algone01 New Player

Issue with the US servers are not resolved!!! Before this server downtime I was able to log into DCUO with no problems. Now I crash the first time I open it up and then it's SUPER laggy. By lag I mean that it takes way too long for the game to start up now, forever for thins to render, and my character moves like he is in a stop motion film. Whatever you guys did please change it back. This is really frustrating me to the point to where I actually had to post this on the forums which I never visit. This is ruining my gaming experience in a game I love so much and spent time and money. PLEASE tell me you guys are doing all you legally and physically can to fix these problems and they will be fixed quickly.
  19. RadarX Community Relations

We're going to close this to avoid confusion with other technical issues. At this time all issues resolving yesterday's service interruption have been resolved. Thank you again for all of your patience and understanding.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.