Server Availability - January 1, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are continuing to work with PSN to resolve the PS4 login issue. There is still no ETA.
    • Like x 4
  2. Bmorr84 New Player

Up for a late night Mepps
  3. Larak New Player

thanks mepps
  4. ztomas1 New Player

Since you're working on the servers, why don't you just release GU 33?
    • Like x 2
  5. Couzintony New Player

Back from vacation... N he comes back to this load of.... Uumm stuff.. lolz I feel bad for him..
  6. Couzintony New Player

One thing at a time...
  7. OG ELITE Committed Player

Alright I'm out hopefully y'all got it up tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  8. ztomas1 New Player

What kind of PVP gear do you have OG Elite?
  9. fozz454 New Player

Stuff breaks but as customers have a right to know that the problem is being addressed. This hasn't been a 24hr loss of service more like a week and a half. I thank DCUO for responding and informing us that they are working on a solution. I don't think we are in anyway are out of line to inquire about the state of service or the time service will be restored. That is a basic business practice I'm satisfied with the acknowledgement of problems, but if it takes another week and a half without betterment of service or communication you better believe I'll complain some more.

Problem for me is disconnections and freeze meaning nothing moves from 5 to 10 seconds I can attack and move around but affect nothing when it does unfreeze all the damage hits me at once and I'm dead. This can happen 5 to 6 times a mission with a occasional disconnect. Haven't had problems logging in after disconnect or before. I'm on a ps3, thank you
  10. RadarX Community Relations

It's important we set proper expectations for you as well which we will do our best on. Today's issues are not related to what you are describing and are outside the scope of what the team is currently focusing on. We will of course continue to provide responses to issues wherever possible and my goal isn't to minimize what you are experiencing in any way. At this point however all services have been restored and we are looking into an issue with our PS4 players.
    • Like x 2
  11. Dead Eye New Player

12. xJenovax Well-Known Player

I'm just getting sick and tired of every time I am off the next day there is ALWAYS something wrong with PS4 DCUO. For the past 3 weeks you guys have been blaming Sony now you finally take the blame and it's been down all day every since I got off work I haven't been able to play the game I am paying for. Before you apologize for my inconvenience save your breath.

I guess I have no other choice but to hope it's up tomorrow but I wouldn't hold my breath.

New Years resolution: Be able to play DCUO on PS4 in peace without errors and broken problems every week.
    • Like x 2
  13. ztomas1 New Player

In light of the recent issues, how about just releasing GU 33..... :)
  14. Dead Eye New Player

In response to tiberion, for me it will soon become the straw that broke the camels back. From the day i went to get my ps4 (and very excited) the dissapointment started to find i also had to pay for PlayStation plus to play online. There is now a whole new set of issues and its wearing thin. Slowly starting to regret being loyal to SONY PLAYSTATION.
    • Like x 1
  15. redogrule New Player

Since ur fixing things why not fix fos2
  16. Zero7manz New Player

help plz !!!
    [IMG][/url][/IMG]
  17. Zero7manz New Player

18. Shotgunshaun New Player

sigh! ive been playing DC since its release and stuck with it through the early buggy days the freezes the lack of in game voice coms geez we had it really bad back then! ive come back to see what its like after a little break and downloaded it on my ps4 with afew friends and what do i find.... Failed to connect to game server. would you like to retry?...... Are you kidding! its been released on ps4 and its broken? its almost laughable now.
    So frustrated with sony right now for its totaly sham of a release line up of games for the ps4 and now this continued lack of support for ps4 were paying for playstation plus now and paying to play games so things are really going to have to change cant keep expecting people to just put up with it, actually thinking of going over to xbox one and see how things are on the dark side.

so after all my crying i dont suppose anyone knows when ill be able to try to play dc on my ps4 ?

many thanks
  19. fozz454 New Player

Thank you very much for your response. More than enough for me. I ask others to read this before they ask about fixing other aspects of the game for now ps4 customers need to be able to log in which in my estimation is a very sound area to concentrate thier efforts.
    • Like x 1
  20. Shotgunshaun New Player

oh wow, well i take back my post it seems you fixed it? that was quick keep up the good work!! ha seriuosly tho i hope things do improve id hate to have to abandon my ps4 :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.