SEPPUKU WANTS YOU!!! 18+

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Zim, Feb 19, 2013.

1. ShadyMilkman New Player

My 82 yr old grandma has better hips than him. he couldnt stop a beach ball with a huge foam finger.
  2. ShadyMilkman New Player

we keep that stuff in Duos ;)

In raids its alot of listening to Zim ( i really mean plague).
  3. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Im telling you right now, Zim could move quicker post to post than he could.

He pushes off and goes nowhere.
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Looking for all roles 100CR and up

We're a primarily East coast league that is most active 7-10PM on any given weekday...We raid almost daily, PVP often, and do whatever else in our spare time

Contact Greenman_x, Zim, Shady Milkman, Fleshlite, Not AgaLn, Omega 7, Zeal Justice or Ama if interested
  5. not_again Dedicated Player

Seppuku Home of the guide writer:

Deadpool- Original Gadgets Guide
    Shady Milkman- Gadget Guide v2
    Alpha- Electricity
    Alpha- Earth
    Soulburn32- Fire v2
    Greenman_x- Mental v3

We know our powersets!
  6. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

And Spin Off, formerly known as jmonk...the original fire guy
  7. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Still looking for players

To reiterate what was said before, we're looking for people who are actively running the highest tier of end game content with near or above 100 SP...We are most active on week nights between 7 and 10 PM eastern and we run all forms of content, but raid almost nightly

Shoot myself or Zim a PM on here if interested or contact me (Greenman_x), Zim, Shady Milkman, Not AgaLn, Fleshlite, Zeal Justice, Ama or Omega 7 in game
  8. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Always looking for new players

We hit our quota on controllers (particularly Mentals) so we're primarily looking for Healers and Tanks

Hit us up...Names to contact both in game and on the forums are all over the thread
  9. not_again Dedicated Player

Do you have questions about Weapon Mastery? Is it taking you over an hour to beat the T6 alert? Are you tired of getting into a T6 duo and your partner just standing there?

Well that sucks for you!!!

Anyways I think we are recruiting so if you want to join talk with ^ that guy who is beating up the philly fanatic.

If you are DPS only you are more then welcome to join but you better curb stomp every DPS in all content that you run. If you lose that is just embarrassing and you should uninstall.
  10. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

I hope you guys are treating my special little man zim well. Xoxo, best regards.
    • Like x 1
  11. Kiddslayer Well-Known Player

Great league of skilled players who chill and get stuff done. Haven't ran with anybody with from y'all league in a while but gl in recruitment!
    • Like x 3
  12. not_again Dedicated Player

Now accepting league-less bums!

I am not sure if we are even recruiting but if you want access to the new shiny league hall stuff we will have that "soon". Talk with Greenman_x or Zim because well they said that's what you have to do, don't shoot the messenger.

Additional Disclosure:
    If you are DPS only you are more then welcome to join but you better curb stomp every DPS in all content that you run. If you lose that is just embarrassing and you should uninstall.
  13. Korlick Loyal Player

Hypno-Greentoad_x is good. All hail Hypno-Greentoad_x
    • Like x 2
  14. BlueLionSven Well-Known Player

15. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Opening up recruitment again.

We're looking for players that primarily play support roles, but some exceptions apply with DPS. If you can play both your support and DPS role then that would be great. CR 103+ preferable.

We're mostly active from 6 pm to 10 pm Eastern, so if you are on at times other then that, there wont likely be many on.

Send a PM on here to any one of Zim, not_again or myself if interested. You can also contact me (Greenman_x, Sir Greenman or Buck Nak3d), or Zim (Zim or E Zee) in game via tell or in game mail if interested as well.
  16. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Still recruiting players 100 CR and up. Support roles highly preferred.

We're most active from 6 PM Eastern to 10 PM Eastern.

Contact Greenman_x or Zim in game (or on the forums) if interested.
  17. Korlick Loyal Player

The Argentina national football team approves that message.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Soccer* team.
  19. Longshot Well-Known Player

Greenman_X is Seppuku's gold ball award winner and resident Futbol expert!

Join now and discuss Futbol with our expert....
  20. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Professional soccer players kick the ball really good.

Pele, Messi, Adu, Beckham. Philadelphia Union.

Join Seppuku to learn more.