SEPPUKU WANTS YOU!!! 18+

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Zim, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Bulldozer22 New Player

Bonus. We do not pose for pictures in game
  2. not_again Dedicated Player

But we are very effective at Photo bombing!
    • Like x 1
  3. DC-Doll New Player

ISn't Seppuku the act of suicide?
  4. SkullGang Devoted Player

More of a spiritual/ritual suicide.
    • Like x 3
  5. Zim New Player

Recruiting all types of rolls and people. Doesn't matter if u r green, blue, or what u worship. As long as u are not a creep, over 18, have a cr above 100cr, can take a joke, and most importantly you dont JUST run as a dps, then u r welcome to give us a try. (Remember this tryout is a two way street).

Read the opening post in this thread! If you are still interested in joining then reach out to greenman_x or any of the other people listed on the bottom of the lead post.

With league halls soon to be out don't ya wanna be in a league that isn't full of a buncha stiffs?
  6. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

To add to Zim's post:

We're most active from about 6:30 to 10 PM Eastern with a few on before/after.

Because we're more relaxed and dont do set times for any content, you have to make yourself a part of the league to get things done. If you dont have a mic thats fine, its not required, but it will help. All we ask is that you take initiative. If you want to run something, shout that you want to run it and either set up a group or ask someone to. Like Zim said, you get what you put in so dont expect us to do everything for you. If you actively engage with the league, run stuff, type occasionally and listen, youll be fine.
  7. Zim New Player

Looking for some new people to join in on some mayhem.

If you dont like us now, after u join you'll love us. Greenman especially. (Shaking my head) damn it everybody loves greenman.

Anyway looking for some 100+cr players to help fill out the rolls when the new raids hit. If you are in a dying league and there are a few of you that want to stay together we will take u all.

Hit me or greenman_x up in game or on the forum, or any of the other names from the lead post on page one of this thread if interested.
  8. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

As Zim said, we're looking for a few more (100+ CR) bodies to fill the ranks. Tanks, Healers and Controllers primarily.
  9. Ice Lantern New Player

Wait...you mean you guys aren't taking any DPS-only players either? :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Zim New Player

Lol, we haven't been for quite sometime.
  11. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

12. WayneEnthusiast New Player

I am a cr 82 troll in a dead league. Not sure if you guys would allow me in
  13. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Contact us in game or via PM if interested. Info scattered about the thread.
  14. Zim New Player

Hey did you just join a league in preparation for the league halls and new DLC but still can't get anything done??? Then hit us up.

If u want to get thru all the new OP'S, alert, and new raids, AND have CR of at least 100, AND you don't JUST play as a DPS only then I think we can help u out.

If u want to reach us to join just pm me, AND ALSO PLEASE READ THE OP. Alot of your questions can be answered there.
  15. not_again Dedicated Player

Do you want to join a league that steam rolls lock down?
    Do you want to join a league that has a tank on their power out statue?
    Do you want proficiency bonuses?
    Do you want to see league prestige maxed out at lightning speed after reset on Thursdays?
    Do you want to run an instance and not worry about if you will complete it but worry how fast it will be finished?
    Do you want to be able to talk **** then get brutally buried by the best **** talkers in the game?
    Are you going to be butt hurt because there are multiple raid groups going but you signed on later and did not get in one?
    Are you going to PUG because as soon you signed on people did not drop what they are doing to cater to you? (if this is you quit reading and look in different recruiting thread)

Well if so then maybe this is the place for you or maybe not because I really don't care either way. If interested talk to ^^^^ that guy above. If not well again I just do not care.

Disclaimer: Supposedly we do not take DPS only. I am all for it but you better bury the other players who are not DPS only so far down on the scoreboard that Lucifer will even be looking down on them going WTF dude time to use a respec token.
    • Like x 1
  16. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Just giving a recommendation :)

Great people lol.
    though, Greenman is the best lol
  17. Korlick Loyal Player

Greenman is an arrogant *****. But damn...he is sexy.
    • Like x 3
  18. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

We're opening up recruiting again.

Are your friends all playing destiny? Need someone to run content with?

We're primarily looking for 100+ CR players that are end game ready. We're most active from 6PM eastern on. Shoot me a PM/Tell if interested
    • Like x 2
  19. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Bump.

We'd also be willing to take in another small league. If your league is dying or numbers are thinning out, we'd be willing to take you in.
    • Like x 1
  20. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Daily update.

Still looking for players of all roles 100 CR and up. If your league is thinning out or are interested in coming over (and bringing a few friends), send me a tell, in game email or a PM.