SEPPUKU WANTS YOU!!! 18+

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Zim, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Zim New Player

____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GIVE US YOUR ENERGETIC, YOUR RICH, AND YOU MENTALLY DERANGED!!!

EDITED JULY 21st 2014. We already have a league hall and we are a medium size league at best.

1st off if you only play as a DPS then just keep on going. We dont recruit only DPS players. Now if you can play more than just DPS then please keep on reading.

Are you looking for a league?

Have you always found yourself falling in with the wrong crowd?

Are you a bit of a trouble maker?

Do you like to smash stuff?

If you answered yes to a majority of these questions then Seppuku is for you.

We are an ADULT 18+ casual hero medium size league on the USPS3/PS4 side and we’ve been around since the beginning. If you've ever seen the movie Animal House I like to think of us as the DELTA house of DC. We are looking for any and all rolls, preferably 100CR and up so u can run current end game content with us. We are mainly an afternoon to night time league (eastern standard time), but we do have players on during the day and late night

If u are in a league that is dying out and a few of you want to stay together we will take the lot of you.

We are an extremely laid back league, and we like to mess with each other quite a bit. If you dont have thick skin, cant take a joke, and cry when u get a little razzed, then just keep on looking. We razz everyone, all in good fun, including myself but mainly greenman_x.

Be warned! We are not your average league, there are no set raid times. We log in, we group up, then we run stuff if needed. Remember that it is LEAGUE FIRST, PUGS 2ND. We do occasionally set up raids ahead of time, but for the most part its anything goes.
    We are mainly a PvE league 1st, but we will PvP once and a while. And there are no requirements when we do PvP, and if you dont want to PvP then you dont need to run any.

Mic is preferred but not required. YOU DO need to hear though when we run instances. Also a Mic will help getting to know everyone faster.

You will get from this league what you put into this league. Don’t think that just because you just joined a league that you cant set up any raids or alerts. We like people that take the initiative.
    If you do join all I ask is to give us 2 weeks, and if after 2 weeks you don’t think we are a good fit for you then you can leave with no hard feelings.

The reality of this league is that we are more of a democracy. There are a bunch of us that as a group make decisions together for the league. And if you put the time in, and gain our trust, then you will be part of that group as well. (You dont really have a choice). This is one of the reasons that we have been around for as long as we have.

If you are interested in joining PM Greenman_x or myself here on the forums. Or you can hit us up with an in game e-mail or tell on Zim or E Zee or greenman_x. If we are not on in game you could also reach out to some of the other league leaders. Omega 7, Bluepheonix, Ama, Biowulf, soulburn32, Prodigy Progeny, Zeal Justice, astral alpha, fleshlight, not again, bulldozer22, or Plague Hunter.

Thank you for reading..... Please e-mail some in game trash to Mepps, hero side usps to get the reqruitment started.

Drinking rules are always in effect!
    • Like x 8
  2. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Been running with the same core group of guys (Zim, Omega 7 and Bluephoenix) for over 2 years now, have no intention of ever finding another league

A couple other important things to note:
    - We are most active from 4-11 PM Eastern with some late night/west coasters
    - Because of how we are structured (no real set raid schedule) you MUST be willing to communicate with the league about what you want to run (duos, alerts, raids) and if you see someone ask for something in league chat just respond whether you want to go or not...Thats all we ask.
    - We will never EVER force you to run an instance you dont want to

Like Zim said, contact any one of Myself (Greenman_x), Zim, Ama, Bluephoenix, Omega 7, Blue Nomi, Maguyver, MrsSupaBad or Biowulf in game if you are 80 CR and interested in joining
  3. Zim New Player

Still looking for any and all rolls, 80cr and up, 18+.
  4. Zim New Player

Looking for any and all rolls, 80cr and up, 18+.
  5. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Always on the lookout for new players 18 years or older and 80 + CR...contact us if interested
  6. Omega 7 New Player

Founding member of the league, and never looked back. Great people, great league size, good times, good laughs, good competition. We're all handsome, rich, tall, muscular but not too beefy. Great, great, good, good, good...really good. Seriously though, I'm available to chat if you're looking for a league and think you would fit in with our crew.
    • Like x 2
  7. Bastid New Player

This made me lol.
  8. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Hit us up if interested in joining
    • Like x 1
  9. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Contact any one of Myself (Greenman_x), Zim, Ama, Bluephoenix, Omega 7, Blue Nomi, Maguyver, MrsSupaBad or Biowulf in game if you are 80+ CR and interested in joining
  10. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Send us a message in game or on here if interested in joining
  11. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Still looking for players of all roles and powersets 80 CR and up

Hit us up in game or here on the forums if interested in joining...If you have any friends looking for a league they are more then welcome as well
  12. BlueLionSven Well-Known Player

Seppuku: Where Hats Are Optional
    • Like x 1
  13. BlueLionSven Well-Known Player

Seppuku: I Had No Clue What It Meant Either
    • Like x 1
  14. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Seppuku: Come shoot stuff with us

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    Seppuku: Where Mr. Freeze comes to party

Hit any one of myself, Zim, Ama, Bluephoenix, Omega 7, Blue Nomi, Firewulf, or MrsSupabad up if 80+ CR and interested in joining
    • Like x 1
  16. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

17. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Contact us if interested in joining!
  18. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

[IMG]

Come throw tridents in peoples chests with us.
    • Like x 1
  19. Forsaken Mentalist Well-Known Player

Who could resist the opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  20. ShadyMilkman New Player

Soulburn im pretty sure i wanna have your babies!!!!!!!!!!