Season's Greedings Ends January 14, 2014!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 10, 2014.

1. LordAnilation New Player

Same here second seasonal of the winter event and no snowman trinket ! :( almost everyone in my league got one and I ran event every single day :(
  2. Mistress Magic Active Player

You can't really tell Sarcasm over the internet but did you really think he got 57 snowman trinket. you have to admit though if you sing that to the tune of the song it's actually quite clever. and catchy
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

man i wish if i can give u one :/ i had 2 i keep getting them ever event and one of my friend got 12
  4. Buzznitro New Player

I got 5 Snowmen Trinkets on one toon, sucks I cannot trade it to any of my other toons on my account.

These no trade items suck when it is trading on my own account.
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I got two trinkets on my main villain, and one on my hero. I only ran the event a couple of times, but I never had a problem when it came to dropping the Snowman trinket. My friend has been trying to get one forever, though, and hasn't had any luck this season.
  6. hanei New Player

the events of dcuo are boring . . just saying
    • Like x 1
  7. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

They should have put it for sale with holly leaves like they did for Mr. Boo in the Halloween event.
  8. RudeKitty New Player

Moxley ... Send msg to KrisMissEve with collection pcs you need. I may be able to hook u up