Season's Greedings Ends January 14, 2014!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

I think everyone in my league had like 10 of them drop for them...drop rate was super high...I love the snowman trinket...wish we could have more trinkets like this one!
    • Like x 2
  2. akaivy Dedicated Player

all I ever get is snowballs. I have been getting regifted sweaters lately, but that is to be expected after xmas. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Abstrakt Loyal Player

There probably wont be a valentines day these are seasonal events....not sure why they have the saint pattys day (i know youll bring that up) they cleared out the valentines day events feats in year 2 i hope they dont plan to do another one. theres so much other stuff id rather the devs work on. No vday even means more people working on wotl.
    • Like x 1
  4. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

how about a belated christmas gift being a polar bear hat in my in-game inbox? kind of upset i never got one. would be nice you know?
  5. danielqpk New Player

got it on my first day running the seasonal.
    8 runs of dox
    7 times in nexus
    6 found in trigon
    5 in random duos
    4 in random solos
    3 in the vault
    2 in the seasonal.
    and the final one was randomly found by me.

my 3rd christmas event with 57 of those things. :(
    I'm sorry that I took em all I wish I could trade them.
    • Like x 1
  6. Abstrakt Loyal Player

they are part of the new collection id grab them off the broker before the prices go nuts
  7. oF1RESTARo New Player

If your on PS3,4 send me an in game mail with the ones your missing and if i have them I'll mail to you.
  8. lPoodal New Player

Can you send me shiny batring collection I need that one
    Infinite Guradian
  9. lukelucky Devoted Player

I hope it does not come back. oh the profits should grow if the event does not come back on the tubs and beds fom last year. boy oh boy I hope so cause I have about 20 of the items combined.
  10. lukelucky Devoted Player

you got 57 snowman trinkets? if so and a lot of us never even see them. hey dcuo more proof if this is the case how bad your loot system is. add more crazy high stats at its mercy and jip more of us. if you got that many bud damn. lol
    • Like x 1
  11. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

Dude, I love this idea! Very cool!
  12. danielqpk New Player

yeah I have gotten 57 on the dot. lol
    i have a notepad of tallys to keep track.

Just got one a few hours ago making it 58 :D .... :confused:
  13. SLYDER X New Player

Been a consistent player since beta on USPS..never seen it drop...but I really don't want it that bad, its cool, but I don't run content just to get it.
  14. Mont New Player

good glad it is over, my main finished it, now i go back to saving suicides n catching nuggers n thugs
  15. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

I got the Snowman trinket like the last day of the previous Holiday run & the Candy Cane Sweater (which I did not know existed a few days ago) and the Nutcracker Soldier head item a few days ago. No Nutcracker King though, but I can live without it. I'll burn the last Holly Leaves currency for Tokens of Merit.
    Enjoy your flight back to Okkara, Larfleeze. Don't bother to write.
  16. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Actually the St. Patty's Day event will be next.
  17. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Ditto.
  18. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Dude, you can still buy the collection pieces in the AH to complete it.
  19. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

How in the world can 1 person get 57 snowman trinkets and yet I, who has been here for 3 Christmas events have yet to get one? There has to be logical explanation for this and no random is random isn't one.
  20. Star-D New Player

i hope i do not have the same event next year ! A new event, a new story ...
    3 consecutive years :confused: