Season's Greedings Ends January 14, 2014!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

The season is coming to an end, and so is our Season's Greedings event. Make sure you take advantage of this final weekend and wrap up anything you have outstanding, because the event ends January 14th, 2014. Once it is over, you'll have to wait until next year!
    • Like x 4
  2. TheFoeYouBowTo New Player

"The sweaters, the Polar Bear hats, the big screen television high up on the wall bearing the image of a Yule Log (over an actual Yule Log)... oh my!"

"Now that's just silly!" ~Graham Chapman
  3. thenewkidd New Player

Thank GAWD... No more Larfleeze..
    No more Oracle/Calculator telling me to talk to Hal/Sinestro to take care of a "Presents Problem"..
    And I can actually go out and to Heroic/Villainous Acts again and actually spot Iconics on my new toons and not a stupid Larfleeze in their spots.
  4. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Ooooh, I'd better get some Christmas decorations then, or I'm going to have to do a whole year without them... ;P
  5. Merci New Player

To all Devs

I have countlessly for the past 3 days found Larfreez and am not getting credit at all for the find. I've been at 9/12 and nothing has changed. I thought as it maybe a problem with the locations. So I went to the other iconic spots and still, no change in my finding Larfreez feat. This is very odd. Please look into it so that this feat can be completed as it is my last feat for this seasonal event.

Thank you,

Merciless Judicator

SilverAge Heroes & Villains Representative
  6. MercPony Devoted Player

Awesome. Now I won't have to hear Oracle as soon as I log in until next seasonal :)
  7. The Jokester New Player

Its a once per day feat. Meaning the 1st one you find is the one that counts. Find one and dont bother looking for another until the game resets daily.
  8. Ashleyjune New Player

what will the next event be?
  9. Fools Fire Loyal Player

I just have to ask...where are all the jumpers during the holiday season? I would think there'd be more of them, not less.

And to answer Ahsleyjune's question, the next one should be for spring with Swamp Thing/Poison Ivy.
  10. Faust74 Loyal Player

I'm gonna miss the music and decorations. OH THE HUMAINTY! :D
  11. Circe New Player

Hopefully they have something for Valentine's Day by now. If not, I can see rage happening in the forums, like last year.

It's been years now. They should have something. They've had plenty of time to make something.
  12. Will Power Loyal Player

Mepps can you guys next year give the Iconics festive styles and have them popping up in there usual locations and have Lar pop up in his own. Have him apart from the Iconic locations so the Iconics can still pop up over the holiday. Holiday Hal Holiday Superman and so forth and have them still count for the Iconic encounters?
  13. Zuse Loyal Player

so armories on 14.01.2014 that's nice
    • Like x 1
  14. Mirai Well-Known Player

It's ironic that you have the Valentine's Day skirt in that picture. Maybe next year you can add a Winter Holiday skirt?

My Ice character now has a complete set of Winter Holiday base items, which are totally not necessarily related to Christmas. Good stuff.
  15. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

it would seem ... but who knows ... :)
  16. black ice New Player

the game date is corrupted not restart fix this now dc 2014
  17. BigAl Devoted Player

Without realizing it, I think you foreshadowed what will be out around Valentines Day. ;)
  18. RudeKitty New Player

My 3rd Christmas event without a snowman trinket. :(
  19. oF1RESTARo New Player

I'm sorry you haven't gotten one yet. i missed out on the Halloween trinket on my main so i know where your coming from. Ran the seasonal once on my healer to help someone and got it on a char i rarely play. One day left, good luck.
  20. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I wish I could give them away, I literally have 6 or 7 of them.... Make sure you run all your solo content, I seem to get them in that content quite frequently.