Screwed out of a TOM-bot

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gargamond, Dec 19, 2013.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

You spent 15.00 to get a trinket that gives you a whole 5% added health for 20 seconds? I have Seven 30 level characters and went in and claimed the thing on two before I read what it gave me. I have yet to even go to the market to claim it for the rest.
  2. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Thank you for stating the truth, Tori. I wish there were more people like you in the world.
    Yes, I did in fact subscribe for a trinket. I like pet trinkets. A lot. I collect them. I had one of each except the blimp, copter, and batman drone until now . Hopefully, some day we will be allowed to earn the ones we missed. QQ
    • Like x 1
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

The Society is working on a cloning technique as we speak :) they tell me the process would have gone quicker had they had the aid of the TOM Bot but alas forewarning wasn't given so the team could not prepare :(
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They didn't announce it in advance last year specifically to avoid people doing this. The idea is that it's a loyalty gift, not an "Oh I heard there was gonna be a gift so I'm gonna sub this one time to get it" gift.

I believe the cut off date was the 10th of December last year too, so it's safe to assume that if you want the gift every year (assuming they keep doing it) then sub up by the 10th of December. :)

I do remember reading that it said the 17th was the cut off and I thought that was a bit weird because when they announced it last year the cut off date had been a week before the announcement. Sucks you didn't get it, and I feel for you, but it is what it is.
    • Like x 1
  5. Couzintony New Player

Hello,

We are very happy to have been of assistance to you. Your information has been escalated to be granted the TOM-bot. I'm afraid that I am not sure as to what date it will be granted but we hope you have it soon. I will go ahead and open for the next 72 hours for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions or require assistance in another matter. Have a great one!

Regards,

GM Aylaylii
    Sony Online Entertainment, LLC
    Stay up to date on the official DCUO Forums for all the latest community news: http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27235

That is my update on my tom-bot status...
    • Like x 1
  6. Fruity Reaper New Player

Did you ignore the fact that you don't qualify for a reason far more basic then dates?
    Its a loyalty gift to those of us who have been loyal customers, did you miss this point? the changing date is moot, you don't qualify under the basic definition of loyal ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. Gargamond Dedicated Player

How did you do that?
  8. Couzintony New Player

Copy, paste?...
    Er what?...
  9. Gargamond Dedicated Player

How did you convince aylaylii to do that?
  10. Couzintony New Player

I sent a ticket in n wasnt a jerk about it.. lolz
  11. cravex15 Dedicated Player

That sucks dude. I'm sorry.
    But if its any consolation your not missing much.
    It's just an newer updated version of Cervo.
    Doesn't really aid you much in anything T1 or over.
    • Like x 2
  12. Couzintony New Player

Yea... I don't really care too much since I would only use it in low lvl stuff n then I would have to take out one of me base trinkets er my res one so eh....