Rip Hunter Inspired By

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Spytle, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Not wanting to come across as that guy but most comic book readers and video game players are men just saying. .......
    • Like x 1
  2. Notangie New Player

A an actual female player, l also implore you to get off the soapbox. You've previously claimed to be a guy, l have a feeling you'll soon claim to be female.
    • Like x 4
  3. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Was hoping we'd get Rip Hunter in a dlc .
  4. Tikkun Loyal Player

I encourage everyone who would like to be involved in a gender war to head over to H1Z1 - I mean umm...tee hee... ;)

I think I may participate, but would it be possible to have a special tradeable pair of SS legs? SP's lack of pants is really getting disturbing.
    • Like x 1
  5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

We actually have a player named Rip Hunter in The Rebels.

Can I just send a screenshot of me dressed up like him? ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Google is now my friend. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I wouldn't have posted earlier if I'd seen this first; for the record. Not trying to soapbox.
  8. Major Mods New Player

I hope you dont end up with a bunch of white t's n blue jeans lookalikes.
  9. SuperBell Loyal Player

You stole my idea :O
    • Like x 1
  10. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Well I need the sharpshooter back sooo... Yeeeaaa
  11. Buckley Loyal Player

How many may we send in?
  12. Tule New Player

Only 1 costume per person? He has a few different designs, and a lot are fairly basic. I feel like theres a couple of designs you could get spot on, but not be creative and then some vice versa. Just wondering what my best bet is, or if I can submit multiples.
  13. Crimson Jonni New Player

Ohoho so its a style off huh, i'll see you guys at the finish line xD. But seriously, up until i saw SS legs i was considering it. Now i am doing it for certain
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

Got sharpshooter legs 2 days in a row last week on the same toon :p
    • Like x 1
  15. Crimson Jonni New Player

Ok im done. Idk how i'll do but i think the version i did was ok
  16. Crimson Jonni New Player

I dont think we can get an iconic Capt. Marvel cape/ shazam for two reasons, copyright and how badly it might clip. But believe me im with you on that brother. So i've had to settle for his new52 look. But yeah a collared cape was leaked today i think for Halls of power. Unfortunately the collar is like 30 feet high, resembling that of the astral alloy, but i hope it works. But man i want that cape so incredibly badly
    • Like x 1
  17. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Spytle how do I contact you to turn in a major bug to update38 with out airing it on the forum for everyone to see your all not going to be happy about it needs to be fixed today as fast as possible. You can lookup my account on here for my private email if its the best way to deal with the issue at hand .
  18. BumblingB I got better.

I submitted my entry. :) *fingers crossed*
  19. Sorceress Katniss New Player

wow. that just wrong. no love for the females :)
  20. Buckley Loyal Player

Its monday how long befor we know?
    ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.