Rip Hunter Inspired By

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Spytle, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLoneLantern New Player

I almost messed up really bad...

PM coming soon. I feel bad for all the other entries though. They can look forward to 2nd and 3rd. :p
  2. MsTtaffy New Player

I am gonna try this when servers back online.Not for the legs or new legends char,i might get them by farming.My toughts on cool reward is different :) Maybe i get that if i win.
  3. SuperiorMouse New Player

it sounds like fun but i don't have any male characters. and if i created one, it wouldn't have a solid selection of styles to recreate RH with. oh well.
    • Like x 4
  4. Dametria Loyal Player

yeah that's why I asked. All my toons are female since it's a requirement to be a Justice Girl, lol. No worries, sounds like fun so good luck guys.
    • Like x 3
  5. SuperiorMouse New Player

indeed. i thought so. :/ ... i didn't think it was a gender bender ploy or such.
    • Like x 2
  6. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Yup, he just recently showed up in Justice League #30, hes talking to 3 other people I wont name (to avoid future spoilers) about how the events of Forever Evil were in fact the Justice Leagues fault despite Luthor saying otherwise on national television.
  7. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Read Justice League #30
  8. MercPony Devoted Player

I'd like to participate but all of my best styles are on my main which is female and my male toons don't have as many styles I can use to replicate Rip Hunter... so I'll pass... sounds fun though :)
    • Like x 2
  9. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Other than hearing name in a Booster piece..no clue on Rip Hunter...
    • Like x 3
  10. Breakforce Loyal Player

Heart breaking :oops:
  11. Spytle Executive Creative Director

Ah, I see. Go ahead and submit either gender then. If it translates well to the male body type, it could win! I wouldn't want anyone's character concept to get in the way of the fun. Plus, the Justice Girls dress for success, so I need to see those outfits! :)
    • Like x 10
  12. Zpirit Dedicated Player

New 52 or original?
  13. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I am all over this! Not that I expect to win, but it just sounds like fun to participate!
    • Like x 2
  14. Dametria Loyal Player

YAY! Thank you Spytle!
    And I'll refrain from putting her in a mini-skirt...maybe, lol.
    • Like x 6
  15. sayow55 Well-Known Player

it's cool you get to ask for help with the styles,bro. but I have wanted an iconic capt. marvel cape for about 3 yrs now. it can't be that hard to add a cape style to the game. if you guys can put league bases on the moon, why can't I have my faithful look for iconic shazam on my toon. just wondering.
  16. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

I need the back piece :-( ill be at work for the next 3 hours but done!!!!
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Is that really important? Do we need to point to how many comics superheros have been rebooted over the years to female from male?

The game really shouldn't be emphasizing male players and imagery over female if you want to attract more female players.

I understand there may be issues with costume clipping, but that's a problem with the game that should be fixed, not a valid reason that should be stood by.
  18. MercPony Devoted Player

I sent mine in just now, was able to finish up my look before the server went down! :D lol
    • Like x 2
  19. SuperiorMouse New Player

i just completed mine also. however, i'm really curious what everyone else did too. is there a deadline for this so that we can share them openly after the deadline?
    • Like x 1
  20. Spytle Executive Creative Director

Look, I didn't mean to start some gender war here, and do not one to spark up in this thread, as it is a distraction - I literally posted this two minutes after thinking about the idea to get he community involved - but he is still a male character in our continuity and the reboot, so, yes, it matters to me that I represent the character the same way.

As you can see, I did state that it makes no difference how you submit the styles (male or female) because i wanted all players to be able to participate.

Last word on this in this thread, as it is not a soapbox for comic-book gender equality.
    • Like x 13
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.