Resurgence Returns with Powerset Materials!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 12, 2018.

1. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Just , curious ,cuz the title is resurgence returns.... when will that be exactly? I've been on over an hour and 15 minutes and no capsules so far on the US PS4 server for me. And what's with the HUD radar ? Y'all broke it. Other players aren't showing. Just curious ,cuz I did try restarting the game and still nothing. :(
  2. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

They probably want players to buy them from the MP, at least at first. Just keep trying.
  3. MrMigraine Devoted Player

As I recall from the last Resurgence, the cooldown between drops was much larger than for normal TCs, although an hour and a quarter seems extra-long.
  4. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Finally got 1 in Deluge , then another in doomed, so , yeah there is a longer delay between drops , but it's kool as long as they're dropping.:)
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We'll take a look.
    • Like x 3
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The drop rate is slower since they don't stack and take more stabilizers. If you want to go faster, trade or marketplace!
    • Like x 3
  7. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Thank you. Sent ya a PM Mepps on this. But an answer here is fine, when you have one to provide.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The individual unlocked capsules should be account bound, so you can shared bank them. We'll fix.
    • Like x 5
  9. Charmer42 New Player

I wasn't here for the last event, so are the powerset materials accessible to all characters on my account like the current materials or are they bound to only one character?
  10. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Thanks for getting on this. Is it safe to assume that the fix will come along in a daily server reset within the next few days?
    • Like x 1
  11. Kestral Committed Player

Last time they were tradeable. They should be this time as well based on the lack of complaints. Though I haven't been on fame to check yet.
  12. Charmer42 New Player

I was afraid I wasn't being clear in my question, so I'll rephrase. If I use the material on "Character A", will I also be able to use the material on "Character B"? Or would this scenario require 2 material drops instead of 1?
  13. Kestral Committed Player

They will not be available for free to your whole account. Replay badges will likely be able to unlock it on alts at some point but otherwise multiple drops will be needed.
    • Like x 3
  14. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Yeah, what Kestral said.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, but not tonight.
    • Like x 3
  16. Charmer42 New Player

Thank you.
  17. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Thats fine. Just as long as its soon. Thanks for answering. :)
  18. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I just picked up my first RTC. So no problems here.
  19. arcfussion Well-Known Player

You left me scratching my head on this one , because they're account bound so you can't trade the capsules.:confused:
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Much obliged to you and the other Devs for looking into this, sir. :)
    • Like x 1