Resurgence Returns with Powerset Materials!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

BLACK SMOKE MATERIAL SHOULD BE GREAT.
    AND THE RETURN OF THE BLACK SMOKE AURA.
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Still no sign of the fix yet. Wonder when we'll get the next Hotfix? I'd hoped it would arrive by today. :(
  3. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  4. Rebirth2525 New Player

New forum member here can anyone answer why this is the only place I can comment?
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You need to log into the game once on your forum account.
    • Like x 3
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The Phoenix Material/Feat issue has been fixed and the feat granted to anyone missing it.
    • Like x 4
  7. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

I see the unlocked sub-capsules in the inventory have now become account bound, rather than non-tradeable. However, I have a bunch of these I had to move to the bank since they wouldn't (and still won't) stack beyond 24 (despite the x / 999 stated on the sub-capsule itself) - and those I moved to the bank are still marked as non-tradeable. Could this be fixed?
    • Like x 2
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Crap, I stashed mine in Character Banks, too. That stinks. :(
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Even on the character that has them in his regular Inventory, the Unlocked Time Capsules still aren't Tradeable. They're still Character Bound. What gives, Devs? :confused:
  10. Superman/5vperman Level 30

Very thankful for the Second-Chance Vendor, even though I have everything in it right now.

Any idea on how often it will update? I'm excited to see the Void Material in there. :)
    • Like x 2
  11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

when was the last resurgence? about 6 months ago i think, if not a little under. it seems we'll be getting updates every resurgence with 2 capsules added per event. so about twice a year.
    • Like x 1
  12. Superman/5vperman Level 30

That's not bad, actually. Funny enough, someone put a Void Essence in the broker for 30mil tonight, so now I'm good for the Void material (finally got to finish my Lois&Clark/Post-Convergence Superman costume thanks to that!). The rest I can wait patiently for, lol
    • Like x 2
  13. recoil2 Dedicated Player

neat. glad you could finally finish it, i'm in the same boat, i'm just going to be building up a quark reserve for when they finally reach the arcane capsule with the wings of sin. i just need those and a large antler style.
    • Like x 2
  14. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I cannot thank you guys enough! This is so awesome! 2 of my characters got awesome materials! PERFECT MATERIALS for those characters!
    I hope they might be unlockable eventually? As I would pay to unlock the Mechanical Material for the Primarch on the account!

(not subbed yet but planning on it)

Thank You so much!
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Did you submit a ticket for that? Those are the kind of things that they can usually address as they should be able to see the material applied and the feat not applied....worth a shot at least.

Reinheld