Resurgence Mega Capsule & Powerset Auras

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 21, 2018.

1. IceRaider Dedicated Player

Devs I love ya to death but adding the auras everyone should have access to purchase on the MP because they are based on the powersets into a limited time rng.... limited time that is a very good point too... There are feats tied to old time capsules that weren't categorized as "limited time" yet instead of the rotation we were promised you lock the behind a paywall.... and yes it's a damn paywall no way someone can collect enough stabilizer frags to build up 7 stabilizers in 2 weeks and with the low drop rate of needed items this is ridiculous. I am ok with feats tied to capsules as long as they are properly rotated in a fair manor. Get your heads out of your behinds and give us a rotation already instead of your get rich quick schemes. We've proven we will buy stabilizers not give us something for our backing of them.
  2. Archerey New Player

The math does not compute: it will take 18 days to get 7 full stabilizers. And that is with a paid membership. I figure three solutions. 1) lower the amount of stabilizers needed to open. 2) Raise the amount of stabilizer fragments. or 3) Allow every character of an account to do the stabilizer event and not just once per account.
    • Like x 2
  3. Earth742 Well-Known Player

waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I didn't save up stabilizers...
    I won't have cash fast enough to get more...
    Premiums doing Stabilizer Daily @ 4 Fragments/day = 14 days only 4 Stabilizers...
    *groan*

At least I can afford some of the partial auras... I think...

So, how often does this Resurgence TC come around?
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Or you could, you know, buy a few stabilizers.
    • Like x 3
  5. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

i love your grammar.
    • Like x 1
  6. Casskadia New Player

1. The time limit on the new TC is ridiculous. I can't and WON'T be pressured to buy keys. I've always enjoyed collecting TCs and opening them at my leisure, and this makes that impossible.
    2. They're too expensive to open. Simple as that. Even with legendary there's no way to open them satisfactorily in the time alloted.
    3. They can't even be sold on the broker to those who are willing to pay.
    4. From what I've heard the auras are somewhat disappointing anyway.
    All of these facts makes the resurgence capsules absolutely useless to me, in my opinion.

I very rarely post here, and I'm sure no one really cares what I think, but as a long time player of the game, and someone who is willing to reguarly pay real money for additional content in the marketplace, I can't in good conscience support this. It's a money grab, and it feels greedy.

And because of that i'll just be deleting every mega capsule I get.
    • Like x 2
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Roocck Committed Player

I thought I was the only one deleting these. LMAO, sad part is you couldn't even give them away to someone that would be "crazy" enough to spend on these stabilizers.
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

you have 42 days to earn them = 168 Fragments
    You will open one for free for sure!
  10. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Even any free player can open one for free...
    Is it really that bad?
  11. Roocck Committed Player

Unfortunately it'll be 4) none are doing to happen... Sorry we all know this will not happen... Would be nice but won't happen...
  12. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Where do you get the 28 days of time to open the capsules?
  13. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I am happy about the 4 free capsule unlocks I get as a member plus 2 auras as a bonus.

Free and Premium will only get one mega capsule for free, but isn't free auras what free players are begging for so much?
    • Like x 3
  14. Casskadia New Player

Yes, it's really that bad.

Yes, everyone will go crazy for the next month on the stabilizer event, and at the end of it will get an aura. Whoopee. :rolleyes:

But it's simply not fun. And I've got a suspicion it's just the devs way of testing the water to see if they can do this with all future TCs and if they do, then TCs, which are already mostly hated, will just become pointless, unusable, unsellable and taking up space in inventories.

To be fair, though, I'd be more willing to take part if they didn't expire. The 14 days expiration date is when I really lost interest.
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yes, it's easy to see you want them not to expire so you can PURCHASE stabilizers in the future, lol.:D Cause it's not like you expect to get free aura after free aura. Nope, you don't expect anything awesome without paying a dime for it.
    • Like x 1
  16. GoldStarFlight Active Player

From what I'm reading here it doesn't sound like this whole thing is worth it so I'm going to just not get involved with this whole thing.
    • Like x 1
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

If you're a member and have access to your in-game cash, I highly suggest you just keep an eye on the broker if there is a certain aura you are out for. You could be able to find it cheap enough if you wait a little. I would save my stabilizers, considering there will be a new TC some time after this Resurgence.
  18. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

The game does force you to wear new gear if you don't lock the styles you have selected.
    Go into inventory, then click on the mask item below - that's the style icon.
    Once you are in style, click on "lock all" at the top.
    Then go into the style parts you want to show (this does on effect combat stats - only selections in Inventory do), and save before you exit to pick what you have chosen.
    You can also use the style tab to change the color layout on each body part using the weird looking icon just over the unlock icon on each body part.
    This give you further customization options.

Why the Don Heck they never say anything about this anywhere in the game is beyond me.
  19. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Same reason they never made role tutorials, probably...
    • Like x 1
  20. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Agreed.
    I knew I should have commented on that as well.