Resurgence Mega Capsule & Powerset Auras

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Furious is rage - last minute name change.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

The mega capsules that drop don’t stack.....
    • Like x 1
  3. Gromm865s Active Player

My 2cents. I used to open up a TC everytime I would get enough fragments to make a stab, I would imagine many players do the same. Lets say you spent your only stabilizer last night, have 5 fragments. Today run the event and get 6. Keep on each day running the event, saving up your stabs. You would have enough stabilizers in roughly 16-18 days to open 1, granted you would have several of these time capsules that have expired by then. Premium players, 26-27 days for 7 stabs, free players, 35 days to get 7 stabilizers. These caps are running for 28 days, so you are out of luck as a free player, premium players can't miss a day running the fragment event or they would be out of luck. About time to cancel my sub, there is no joy in the game anymore for me.
  4. RSofFire New Player

Dont forget you have 14 days to open the capsule so if you get the capsule the last day they drop you can add 14 more days of farm fragments to open it so free players can open 1 mega capsule too
  5. Ekart Committed Player

Actually it is not. A better deal would be if the power auras would be sold seperatly in the marketplace. Like we asked milion times over and over.
    • Like x 4
  6. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

PLEASE MAKE THESE STACK!!!!!!!!
  7. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

every passing day I have less desire to log in
    • Like x 5
  8. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Why this new capsules are nor stackable or tradeable?
    Is this a way to cut out the people who play the broker Daybreak???
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

I SAW THAT!!!
    • Like x 1
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

If you're depending on a cosmetic item to give the game meaning for you, that might be a good idea.
    • Like x 1
  11. DonSPa New Player

wow ive been asking for a long time now to have Tc that has 1 each of past TC,today i saw a new TC and i thought great just what we didnt need was new TC then I got excited to see they did what ive wanted,1 each TC until i realized that it will take 7 stabilizers so either means dishing out money or waiting until u collect 7 but u have 7 days before it expires,u almost got it right but talk about instant soft(if u know what i mean)
  12. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but is the Concentrated Power Set Aura Box on the Quark Vendor a Limited Time only thing like the Full Body aura versions that come from the Mega Capsule or no? Reason I ask is I'd like to buy something else off that vendor but don't want to miss out on the Concentrated Power Set variants because I want to come back to those one by one after completing the Diamond Mist set. Any info on this would be appreciated.
  13. Gromm865s Active Player

Oh yes, because cosmetic items are the only things going on right now...lets just forget about this upcoming Starro event...I mean dlc...
  14. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

My initial impression:

Best looking: fire, ice, gadgets, hardlight
    Mid tier: mental, water, quantum, rage, celestial, electricity, atomic
    Low tier: sorcery, earth, nature, munition
  15. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Mepps posted this response in another thread:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...werset-auras-after-resurgence-is-gone.295320/

• Like x 2
  16. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Paying 7 keys is too much. I did the math and we only have like 28 days and it takes 3 days for a member to get a key. So in other words we will only get 9 keys which is 1 unlock. It should have been at least 5 to open them.

Most of the times I have from the other versions and only getting things from the previous two time capsules I hardly did.
  17. DonSPa New Player

oh its 14 days before they expire,but still a long process without paying and like aqua surge says we will only get to open 1
  18. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  19. Roocck Committed Player

21 days to open 1 resurgence mega capsule... lol I have been deleting them since we can’t give them away or sell.....
  20. Kestral Committed Player

That would be terrible. That's the game design that forces you to wear ugly armor because it's stats are better. One of the best features of this game is the complete customization of your characters look regardless of what your stats currently are.
    • Like x 3