Resurgence Mega Capsule & Powerset Auras

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 21, 2018.

1. MessiahXHD Level 30

As I said it Does Not make sense to bring these Auras in the next Resurgence , If They Bring New Auras they would Greatly benefit from a Business stand point , Like i said before the community love new things , I truly believe that these Auras wont be back!!! FACTS
  2. HoneyIShrunkTheKids New Player

i missed the last part when i read it
  3. Doom Patroller Active Player

Please, make these capsules stackable, or give them a 5 minutes lifespan so they aren't as bothersome to get rid of as they are right now.

Thank you.

(if you can lock their drop rate to once a year, that would be even better)
    • Like x 1
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can sell them to any vendor.

No need to accumulate them if you don't want to. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  5. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Hi, I'm J. Smeezy, President and CEO of J. Smeezy’s Resurgence Mega Capsules Emporium and Warehouse! Thanks to a shipping error I am now currently overstocked on Resurgence Mega Capsules and I am passing the savings on to you! Get old collections. Make money selling items on broker. Increase your quarks by picking nothing, it’s all completely up to YOUUUUUU! So come on down to J. Smeezy’s Resurgence Mega Capsule Emporium and Warehouse! Route 2 in Killeen, TX!

Seriously though, make em stack....
    • Like x 1
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I used to live in Killeen...
    • Like x 2
  7. Doom Patroller Active Player

Sure, I can get rid of 'em (imagine what would it be if they couldn´t be deleted or sold, just opened! An advice DBG might take seriously, I'm afraid), but you can´t blame me for wishing the ammount of trash in my inventory to be less than it is. XD
  8. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Me too. ARMY vet here.
    • Like x 2
  9. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Stacking would be nice...but they expire in 14 days after they drop. I imagine it cant be done bc of that reason alone. I suggest a mule toon.
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

4CAB here. You?
    • Like x 1
  11. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

20 year retiree...2ABCT; THE CAV
    • Like x 2
  12. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

19D 1-7 CAV. Hoooah.
  13. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Thank you for your service.
    • Like x 2
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Prestige tokens stack....same expiration.

Reinheld
    • Like x 5
  15. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Good point. I was just taking a stab at solving one the many mysteries that DCUO has.
  16. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I've grown bored with these to the point that I have hundreds of old capsules in my storage bank that I'm just going to sell off to a vendor. I don't really care about the uber rare stuff as the RNG is so ridiculous that with all the capsules I've opened, counting these Resurgence capsules, I've gotten exactly 1 rare item to drop and that was the Kryptonite aura. The drop rate on rare items doesn't have to be this stupid and considering how much I spent on stabilizers to open these Resurgence capsules, I'm not spending any real money on these anymore and am now going to stockpile stabilizers for whatever new TC they come out with. As for the collections, I can now buy them on the broker as I've made a ton of in game cash on selling the auras from these capsules.
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That kind of is a good point, never thought of that
    • Like x 1
  18. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I sold off all of my old un opened time capsules. Couple dozen stacks of hundreds from the first to the last.

Ended up making about 25 mil. Granted thats a small cash drop these days but still...
  19. SPAC3-AG3R New Player

Does anybody know when the arcane time capsules will be back. As opening the mega capsules is quite tedious. Though rewarding all i want is the arcane time capsules so that i can conplete the sin collection.
  20. velvetsanity Loyal Player

You can buy both arcane TCs and Tokens of Sin collection pieces on the broker...
    • Like x 1