Rebuff the venom wrist to rival the Lernae’s amulet

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gemii, Dec 2, 2020.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

Ik it's happening, and the fact you need video proof for something that's not hard is why I said what I said. One healer is healing 3-5 dps using amulet in elite is getting some parts of tge no death feat done without even trying. That's not that hard my dude
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Reading through this (and its a pretty good read actually as an outside observer DPS who does NOT use the amulet thus is not directly impacted i have to say 1 thing is for sure.
    The devs did a bang up job creating more division in the community with this artifact and all the technical talk aside, that in itself warrants a look/revamp IMO
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

As far as I see it, this conversation/discussion is over.
  4. ALB Dedicated Player

The problem is the devs nerfed prec and released this at the same time. One thing I will say though is it doesn't work with all powers. Gad, fire, elec, and munitions are the powers that benefit most in my experience
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Agreed but i still say the real problematic effect is the divisiveness its caused for all the various reasons. IMO, the real issue is that this artifact actually impacts other roles (healers/trolls mostly i think) when they dont even get a say because its a dps using it and a dps choosing to (or in most cases NOT to) use it properly.
    I get those that say “run with better healers” to the dps’s or “dont with dps’s who use it” to the healers but often times its not that simple. Sometimes its hard enough an takes long enough to build a group or get a Q to pop as is much less if the expectation now is also going to be select more carefully.
    None of this is of course directed to anything u said really lol. Sorta ran away there it seems haha