Rebuff the venom wrist to rival the Lernae’s amulet

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gemii, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Fwames Well-Known Player

Avoiding mechanics is a skill.
    Yes, some groups are running 1 healer in elite like I do and some groups don't.
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Just because a person doesnt DPS doesnt mean they cant keep up to date on metas and by scoreboard chasers.
    • Like x 1
  3. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

I'd suggest to just increase the time it's active, maybe in increasing steps via breakthrough ranks.

Using a Weapon Buff increases your
    Precision by (x/x/x/16)% and reduces your base
    Power regeneration by 10% for (6/7/8/9) seconds.

Something like that; just to increase the uptime of it, making it a bit more viable with little effort.

(Bias disclaimer: I use it and like it, even though the half uptime has always irked me a little bit. Also, I don't remember the lower breakthrough values, since mine is 200 for some reason, even though 160 was max the last time I was active and I'm sure I haven't even gotten it to that. But you know how it is, you don't look a gifted horse - or venom dispenser - in the mouth :p)
    • Like x 1
  4. ALB Dedicated Player

People are literally getting parts of the no death feat with 1 healer using artifact. The risk is minimal
    • Like x 1
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I'll believe it when I actually see it (video or it didn't happen). Otherwise it's just your opinion against mine.
    • Like x 2
  6. CCPONCHO Well-Known Player

7. ALB Dedicated Player

You do know the no death feat is split up right? You can get the feat across different runs. I don't have the complete feat, but I literally completed the 1st boss part with most of the dps using amulet. It's facts.
    • Like x 1
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Sorry, if you don't have proof, you can't really prove your point. Let me know when youre actually prepared to back your outlandish claims.
    • Like x 2
  9. Proxystar #Perception

If your artifact was 160 when they nerfed it, you were given a free upgrade to 200.
    • Like x 1
  10. Evolution New Player

I rather a buff or at least a no split damage on gem of hours. As in single target 100%.
    • Like x 1
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If it was a situation where the Artifact was OP in ALL situations, there's probably a need to look at things.

But from the sounds of it, it's OP under a certain set of circumstances in one kind of content. Makes the argument a little tougher.
  12. ALB Dedicated Player

Maybe you just need to find a better crowd to run with. Ijs
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Don't you run with Brazilian Universe?
    • Like x 2
  14. ALB Dedicated Player

Where magnum wrapper?
  15. Miike Fury Well-Known Player

lmao this thread is hilarious!!

makes me thankful to run in a league that can actually excel lol

yes we run ELITE, with MULTIPLE dps using the amulet at a constant 10 stack, with a SOLO healer.

to those that think its not possible, maybe you should elevate your company, no offense.
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Maybe you need to walk the walk first, before you talk the talk. Otherwise you kinda just look ignorant at best. Like I said, be prepared to actually back up your claims before you ramble on.
    • Like x 2
  17. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Like I told ALB, either post a video or it didn't happen, "no offense". The devs don't take any rambling seriously, unless there is ACTUAL proof. Good day. ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

:eek:
  19. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

People are also getting the same feats with other artifacts and 1 healer. What's your point?
  20. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Not sure what is so unbelievable about it. People use all kinds of artifact combos and have these feats
    • Like x 1