Reasons why I stopped carrying people through duos, alerts, and even raids

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Derio, Jan 26, 2016.

1. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

In the first scenario, there's no way to tell whether that player was trying to be carried. I can understand even a good player resigning to the fate of not hitting anything with three over-geared players. I often feel that way myself when I run. I still try to see how much I can contribute, but it can be a bit frustrating when I'm lunging thin air or throwing powers at thin air because the enemy I targeted was taken down before I could react.

For the second case, I run into that a lot. I just do my thing and not worry about the other player. I keep an eye on chat in case the seemingly new player asks questions or wants advice, but I have stopped providing unsolicited advice, and I don't like abandoning other players who don't know any better. I just hope they will eventually realize their shortcomings and ask someone for help learning to get stronger somewhere along the way.
  2. Darh_Lord_kuro Active Player

I think he chose to do nothing because of the word he used on the moment and he didn't take it bad with the congradulation he even sait thanks i know
    So on the moment i was thinking that he did that cause he would be useless amyway

For the other i think he wasn't reading the chat cause he didn't responce or used my advice