<Rainbow Phoenix> Villains, US PS4/PC (LGBTQIA+ Welcoming)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Melusine Midnight, Sep 20, 2018.

1. MysticMage New Player

Hello, my name is Eric and Im a returning player on PS5 jumping back into the game after 2 years away. I had have a CR 300+ on the hero side from back then, but since returning I have introduced my boyfriend to the game and we made villains. We are around CR 120, and are looking for an LGBTQ League to call home. We both use discord and have mics/keyboards. I hope we're a good fit. Thanks. :)
  2. War Active Player

Hi Eric, Just making sure someone got back to you and your BF, If not please let me know or in game @ Mistress Abyss
  3. War Active Player

We are a US PC/PS4 Villain League. We have All Buffs, and prestige cap weekly. Loyal members have access to All 4 banks, which are fully opened. We also have an active Discord.

A member must:
    • Be an LGBTQ Ally (we have lots of straight members, too)
    • Be committed to reaching the end game
    • Be interested in achieving feats, and helping others to do so
    • Be at least 18 years old
    • Either use a mic, have a keyboard, or not mind being communicative through the PS4 interface
    • Be level 30. Higher CR is preferred, but not necessary
    • Be interested in exchanging advice and learning
    • Be courteous to other players, members and non-members alike
    We run older content for feats, and various content for loot daily. We raid many times over the course of each week, primarily on weekends.

Denizens of Danny Street, nerds, weirdos, freakers of the mundane, seekers of the Golden Apple, Sub-genii, and wry wits preferred.

If you’re interested in joining, please respond here, or contact any of the following people in-game:

CyanSerenity (leader)
    NibellaRin
    Willow Souls
    InfiniTeaSpoons
    AzureAshes
    CeruleanStarkiller
    Rheo
    Ranzea
    Akeelo
    Mistress Abyss
    Misa Joka
    Modkat
    XxRUPAULxX
    xSahshaVelourx
    Michelle Visage
    Baga Chipz
  4. War Active Player

We're at the end of this DLC and waiting for the next DLC to drop. This is the best time for the newer players and returning players to catch-up with end-of-content players, also its the best time for everyone to work on their feats/ skill points.

IGN: Mistress Abyss, Misa Joka, ModKat
  5. War Active Player

There is only a few days left for the St Patties Event (seems too short of a time to me), get those feats. Also, dont forget to look through the list of goodies in the vendor, they have some great lgbtq+ items in there.
  6. NibellaRin Active Player

So many flag stones for my floors. So many base items I want out of this St. Paddy's seasonal. Hopefully I'll get all I need.
    • Like x 1
  7. Cyan Serenity New Player

Rainbow Phoenix is always looking for new friends to do crime with! So we all is that you be 18+ (we like to cuss), LGBTQIA ally, and a level 30 villain.
    • Like x 1
  8. War Active Player

There are only a few days before the new DLC #Dark Knights, #Episode 43 to drop. Get back on and make sure you are ready for the new content and get those Source Marks. :)
  9. Super Vitamin New Player

I'd love to join but my main (CR 349) is a hero. I'll try to level a villain and get back to yall!
    • Like x 1
  10. Sanad New Player

hey i am interested in joining whats the process !:D
  11. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

Hey if you still around I’m coming back after a long break
    • Like x 1
  12. Ihateforums New Player

Is this still a thing in 2023?
    • Like x 1
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

We went dormant for a while, while I battled cancer. I won. Now, we rise from the ashes!
  14. Deadman New Player

Hey I was searching and found this thread. I use to play on pc and on ps4 with the Deviants, however I have been away for quite a while. Have recently started playing again on PC. Would be interested in joining if the league is active. Pinky Panther is my in game name.
  15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

16. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Can't help but think of this every time I see this thread or league in the game:
    [IMG]

:p
    • Like x 1
  17. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

We'll look for you this weekend!
  18. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Almost done getting renown I missed while kicking cancer's azz