<Rainbow Phoenix> Villains, US PS4/PC (LGBTQIA+ Welcoming)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Melusine Midnight, Sep 20, 2018.

1. KimberAnn82 New Player

Hello Im Kimberley a Transwoman not quite confident with voice but i am fairly new and got my first villian to 30 and am looking for a lgbtqia friendly league iMy toons name is MistressPayne and a munitions controller if you are willing to let me join i would appreciate it
    • Like x 1
  2. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Hi Kimberly! I'll add you tomorrow and try to get with you ASAP :) Voice isn't required, and while I can't promise confidence, I can promise acceptance and welcoming question-friendly atmosphere.
  3. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Morning (at the time of writing). I may not be LGBTQ, but I don't let that get in the way of interacting with everyone (we're all still humans after all).

I play on PS4 (sorry for loading times, PS5s are impossible to find), I don't mind voice and have access to a USB keyboard otherwise.

My current character (Prof Sentiment in sig) may not have a lot of SP due to being newer (about 94? 95?), but she's 316 CR or so.

I'm no stranger to content runs, but I have a deep disdain for illegitimacy and foul play, so one bit of baggage is that I will speak my mind albeit fairly.
  4. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I don't think you'd be a good fit with us. Best of luck to you.
  5. The Rawck New Player

Hello.

Last time I was deep into the game was back in 2014 and I'm trying to return because I love this game.
    I like planned and strategic runs, feats, helping, sharing, caring, chilling...

English is not my native language but I think interacting on Discord would be a good opportunity to practice speech. I can't use the mic at all times but I'm also not afraid of typing.

I'm currently member of the first league I joined years ago. We used to be always doing stuff together but real life kicked in and sadly nowadays no one is active. Still there most likely for historical purposes.

Let me know if I would be an acceptable fit for the league and I will then left mine.

The Rawck is my main Sorcery Healer, CR313, ~150SP, USPC.

Thanks in advance.
  6. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I'll try to get with you soon :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

8. PolyPaganBeardo New Player

Hello,
    I am a fairly new player, and haven't created a villain yet though I have no problem doing so. I have yet to find a decent league to call home and this was my late brother's favorite game, so I am playing it as a way to remember him and enjoying myself a ton. I am an ally to all walks of life, being a poly pagan myself. I am about to remake one of my characters as a villain to check things out on that side. Are things active there like they are on hero? I know once upon a time it was a bit dead on villain side. Either way, I look forward to seeing what else the game has to offer, and if you would be interested in having me, I would like a chance to get to know you all as well.
  9. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

So many fun new people!
  10. SmilieVyrie New Player

Good day! I hope everyone is doing well! I would love to be a part of a League like this especially with the mention of a Discord too! I really would like to be a part of a League with roots and somewhere I can help the League wherever I am! My character name is Hot Stuffin I am currently CR 52 but this is a newer Villain character I have! I am working to lift up my CR!

If there is anything else needed please let me know!
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I'll try to get with you soon
  12. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Please contact us when you have reached level 30, per our requirements. There are around 3.5-4 heroes per villain, so it's much less active overall. However our league is *very* active, so members don't tend to have a problem leveling and finding runs etc.
  13. WhosClowninWho New Player

Hi Melusine My name is Chris and im a returning player after 2+ years away now that life is permitting I am picking the game back up and will be levelling a new toon either Gadgets or Munitions i will main DPS im on USPC... I realise that many leagues yours included have a requirement to already be level 30 but I will go from 1-30 in 5-6 hours play time which ill do in a single session it wont take me long please factor that into consideration... I am looking for an active league that is happy to help a returning player get back into the swing of things I do have level 30 toons both heroes and villains but as I last played end of 2019 its been so long id rather start a new one and learn from scratch again rather that be a detriment to raids and such by not remembering how to play my 30s.. I do use Discord and am a Bisexual man so the fact that this league are allies is a huge plus for me i look forward to hearing back
  14. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Hi Chris, we'd be happy to have you. I'll send you a PM.
  15. Trykz Dedicated Player

Just stopping by to say hi :)
    Buuuuuump :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Thanks! Hi!
    • Like x 1
  17. Nibella Rin New Player

Looking forward to getting back into those elite alerts today!
    • Like x 1
  18. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I quite like tanking the BWL fight, actually.
  19. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

So hard to find a good Poke Bowl these days.
  20. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I wonder if we'll see a Carol Ferris ally around Valentimes.