<Rainbow Phoenix> Villains, US PS4/PC (LGBTQIA+ Welcoming)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Melusine Midnight, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Quickick New Player

I am now lvl 30 and would love to join yall toon name is Deceptybot
    • Like x 1
  2. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Great! We'll get with you ASAP :)
  3. ZibzRO New Player

guys kinda new player here, but i am from EU so.... yeh any chance you have ppl active at night? cause hours will not sync.. Also i never had a villain but your guild sounds fun enough that ill made a yellow lantern to play with, but i heard only bad stuff abour villains side tho so :))
  4. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

We have players active some nights, and at most times generally. Not sure how time zones will line up, though. Feel free to send me a PM if you like.
  5. ZibzRO New Player

Sweet, my name on the villain side is Zibnar. I added some of your chars but ill let you know here too.
  6. JingleJangle New Player

Can I can an invite, please? PS, Twondapink (PSN GLSXF99). Thanks!
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I'll try to get with you tomorrow (later today)
  8. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Went to add you, and then actually read your name...

[IMG]
  9. redactedx New Player

still recruiting?
    need a league for my toons and this one seemed interesting,
    completely fine with lgbtq+ & active daily, can use discord nd also fine with talking and interacting with everyone though can't speak in game as my mic isn't compatible with my playstation.

currently have 3 villains at 30, one at 300+ cr(redactedx), one at 150(newbots), and one that's still new (demontet) least on the cr side of things, currently working on all of them and active on all 3 daily.
    my psn is the30thbam
  10. Liightbender New Player

Heyyo, also curious if your still recruiting. I'm level 30 but only cr of 66 atm but very active and willing to use keyboard and mouse. I'm on the ps4 and if it's yes my name is Liightbender
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Sounds great, I'll try to get with you (both) later today.
  12. redactedx New Player

alrighy i'm not home atm but wil lbe in like 10 min then i'm available whenever
  13. chrisorerik New Player

Heya! I just got a hero toon to 30 and went looking for an lgbtqia+ league cause I am gay and it would be dope to not wonder if anyone is secretly an ***. Saw this one and then saw it was villains. Working on getting him to 30 now lol. Should be good before the end of the weekend. I play hella late at night(1am-7am EST) sometimes earlier if I have that day off. Tried dcuo a few years back when it came back and had fun, but didn't bother looking for a league to play with so I got bored. Toon name is Blood Animus. I will post back here when I get him to 30 if I don't hear from you sooner. Thanks. also, dope League Name.
    • Like x 1
  14. War Active Player

Sounds great, I will try to reach out to you when the game stops throwing me off or Mel gets you :)

My in game names Are Misa Joka, Mistress Abyss, and Modkat
  15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Welcome new members!
    • Like x 1
  16. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

We are a US PC/PS4 Villain League. We have All Buffs, and prestige cap weekly. Loyal members have access to All 4 banks, which are fully opened. We also have an active Discord.

A member must:

• Be an LGBTQ Ally (we have lots of straight members, too)
    • Be committed to reaching the end game
    • Be interested in achieving feats, and helping others to do so
    • Be at least 18 years old
    • Either use a mic, have a keyboard, or not mind being communicative through the PS4 interface
    • Be level 30. Higher CR is preferred, but not necessary
    • Be interested in exchanging advice and learning
    • Be courteous to other players, members and non-members alike
    We run older content for feats, and various content for loot daily. We raid many times over the course of each week, primarily on weekends.

Denizens of Danny Street, nerds, weirdos, freakers of the mundane, seekers of the Golden Apple, Sub-genii, and wry wits preferred.

If you’re interested in joining, please respond here, or contact any of the following people in-game:
    Melusine Scissorface (leader)
    Melusine Vraxgrimm
    Melusine Methuselah
    CyanSerenity
    NibellaRin
    Willow Souls
    InfiniTeaSpoons
    Jaks6374
    AzureAshes
    CeruleanStarkiller
    Zzapcat
    Rheo
    Ranzea
    Akeelo
    WarTigress
    Mistress Abyss
    Misa Joka
    Modkat
    XxRUPAULxX
    xSahshaVelourx
    Michelle Visage
    Baga Chipz
    Zmeya Drax
  17. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

18. Larten Crepsley New Player

udr

used to be a member a few years back but took a break from the game.... started a new character upon resubbing today... would love a invite

ign is Lilith Bloodraven

hope to hear from you soon
  19. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Awesome, I'll get with you ASAP
  20. Bluebird93 New Player

Hey If your still recruiting, would it be possible to get an invite? im a returning player. but i have never done the villain side. and would like to do so with a league thats respectful , non judgemental, and active :) My villain is a mental Trol the name is Morreyna. Thanks in advance !!