<Rainbow Phoenix> Villains, US PS4/PC (LGBTQIA+ Welcoming)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Melusine Midnight, Sep 20, 2018.

1. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

Great league friendly and runs content ❤ logging in again
  2. Illusiana New Player

I'd like to join the league. 291 quantum troll, under 160 sp. Name of illusiana, with a capitol i
  3. yorkdeluxe New Player

YorkDeluxe dps mental looking for invite
  4. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I've been very sick, but I will try to get with you today, so sorry for the wait.

I've been really ill, super sorry for any delay. I'll try to get with you today.
  5. TheWhale New Player

Name: Alcatrox
    Powers: Rage (DPS)
    Combat Rating (current): 101

I don't know if the above passed as a requirement but I'm giving it a shot.

(EDIT) Damn, this is embarrassing but I just noticed this is a villain league...
  6. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Ha! Well, if you were a villain, you could totally join. Good luck out there.
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

A dozen people raiding, feat grinding, and laughing. Ah Sunday mornings.
  8. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Am I the only one who wishes they had gone with the Poison Ivy from the Harley Quinn cartoon?
  9. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Being offensive for fun is some 90s emo-angst garbage. Be part of the solution.
  10. Illusiana New Player

learn to take a joke, especially when the person telling it is part of the joke. maybe if they turned all the characters in this FICTIONAL GAME white, it would be funny.
    • Like x 1
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Oh honey, look at the time stamp, my comment was't even about you. I wrote that yesterday. Thanks for bumping our thread though!

As for taking jokes, you're not the only present PoC, just the only one who thought that was funny, or appropriate. The game is fiction, but the people who play it are real. Learn to respect others, you'll find they respect you in turn.

We love comedy, we even love dark comedy, or downright Blue comedy. However, when multiple members are muting you and sending complaints. Welp. No one is going to feel any great sense of loss.
    • Like x 2
  12. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Come on down to Danni Street.
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Caffeine is my reckoning.
  14. Virgo Metropolis Resident

I'm curious why Rainbow Phoenix doesn't have a hero-side counterpart league.

Thank you for any info you can provide. :)
  15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

We just don't play on hero side. Nothing more to it.
  16. Virgo Metropolis Resident

Okay. Thank you.
  17. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Ah, Monday, we meet again.
    • Like x 1
  18. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I'm so sorry! I really do try not to! Maybe I could figure out a thing to keep myself in check. I really love the League and you guys and really don't wanna lose this! Sometimes I get in a loop or don't realize if I'm talking too much. A little reminder or a signal or advice on ways to keep myself in check might help. Maybe we could talk it out. I *want* to do better and figure this out. I really do try and will try harder. I'm so sorry! You guys are my buddies! In a real way, and it's really important to me as that's something I really struggle with.

I really do want to be a good friend and treat you well. I hear you and really do want to improve. If I'm repeating, maybe you could just say Jormungandr to let me know I'm in a loop and help me catch myself. I really do care and try to be more active when I can. It's difficult for me, but I do legitimately want to do well. I *will* work on it. I just need some sort of system or something to catch myself and know when I'm doing it. My dad can likely help me figure one out.
  19. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Portable Workstation is my favorite pet.
  20. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Why shorten the seasonal?