<Rainbow Phoenix> Villains, US PS4/PC (LGBTQIA+ Welcoming)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Melusine Midnight, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I kind of thought it had been foreshadowing when Damian said "what, you'd rather fight Alfred?" but alas.
  2. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Will we see the return of the broker? Dun dun dun.
  3. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Let's go find out
  4. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I wonder how bugged Dark Multiverse is today. I mean I suppose the upside-down would be buggy and frustrating, right? At least it's flavorful.

Is what I keep telling myself.
  5. MazziTheKing New Player

I'd like to join, I recently got to lvl 30 and need some help figuring out what to do next.
  6. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

7. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

I'm looking at joining a League again. Toon name is DethRattle, NNature Healer, CR 110 (I think), PS4 platform, have mic and actually use it during game play. Usually play in the evenings after work, can only be on a couple of hours. Thanks for the consideration. Reply if you have any questions.
  8. Silent Trmor New Player

Do you mainly play during US peak hours? Been trying to find a league but I play mainly EU times ^_^;
  9. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Who's ready for Hoggswatch?
  10. NibellaRin Active Player

Having fun getting those feats!
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I had to take off the Xmas outfits.... til next year.
  12. Nememiah Bridge New Player

Hey. Just wondering how social vs. end game oriented this league is?
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

14. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I hope everyone had a lovely Hogswatch!
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Just a note of thanks for helping Betty finish the Phoenix Cannon raid. As shes toon #5 for m down the list she tends to get neglected a little and that was my third or fourth attempt that night to finish it. Nobody was calling for it for hours on LFG and each time I queued into it it was either a bad group or that one tank that refuses to switch to pve gear would mes things up.

Very nice league youre building there. Absolutely adored everyone. I'd ask to park my villains in but after six years of being in a league of one I finally have enough prestige saved up for my own League Hall and thats just too juicy to pass up.

Thanks Guys! Happy new Year!
  16. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

My apologies to all of you, it seems that your posts needed moderator approval and some have been sitting in that queue for over 2 weeks! I will contact you each individually, thank you for your interest!
  17. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

We'd love to give DethRattle a home! Your profile is set to not allow messaging, so I will attempt to reach you in-game.
  18. Aeinarr New Player

New player. Dealing with sever alt-itis as trying out different powers. Not 30 yet on anyone, but close on my Fire girl (about mid 20's), so will be looking for a decent group soon.

Currently in a League of my own *wink wink, nudge nudge* named "No Blind Invites" got rather tired of getting spammed. Fairly active, work does get in the way at times and I'm gone for a bit. Don't mind helping out with things I know about, still learning myself. Bout as straight as a wet noodle swinging from a moving ceiling fan.

Scarlyte Blaze being the my highest and most played.
    • Like x 1
  19. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

And welcome to the league!
  20. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

At least one more set of raids today, then maybe some 255 shenanigans.