Rage is to Over Powered

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by STAR FIREX, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Grvv Redwig Well-Known Player

Just try to block the 2nd move in the stupid chain move. Dont block from the get go or they might follow a bb.
  2. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

All players like u do is just cry cry cry and ur defending it, pathetic
    • Like x 2
  3. Chavmil Level 30

This...
    Every other move of rage is block-able. I've been using rage since its inception and it may be top tier pvp but it's definitely not "OP" enough for a nerf. Mind you what was needed was a buff in pve which we barely got so no i can't support another nerf of rage. To a half decent pvper rage is about as annoying as a fire tank. Yea its a pain. Yea they have unfair mechanics. But they are by no means invincible. They just force you to pay more attention. Meanwhile HL and dog form are running rampant.

I dunno how op had 4v1 and couldn't kill this rager but I don't think that's commonplace. I mean RA is automatically nerfed in pvp so he shouldn't be surviving long enough in a 4v1 scenario to score 25 kills "single-handedly". You said his teammates ignored you and did the mechanics? That means that this rager had a limited time to pull this off since doing the mechanics ends the match quicker. In that case, do you remember this guys name? cuz someone should give this man a cookie. Jokes aside, rage is strong and a lot more people use it right now but I have not heard of or seen something that drastic despite pvping on a fairly regular basis(daily). On the other hand, I've been able to beat ragers(me being mid to below average at pvp) and I've seen others do it consistantly as well.
    • Like x 1
  4. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Pretty much. What I noticed in my own pvp experience is players like to just spam as much dps as possible while ignoring everythin else. I can't imagine how wither that 1 user just went 25 - 0 specially if RA is nerfed it barely heals half of what ur takin in, so either the op and his team just rushed without any sort of strategy or this is just another rage nerf thread.

I had users in the air wm BB me while I'm in ground fighting and die in seconds. So unless thwy all formed a straight line and just handed him kills I really don't see how the hell he alone wiped 4 users.
  5. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Oh!!! I thought you were gonna do an interesting play on words like, "Rage is to over-powered like snails are to fast".

I see now you meant, "Rage is too over-powered".

Well, it's not, in PvP is pretty good, I fought Rage users all night yesterday but they weren't much of a threat, just the same clones doing the same things, Outrage > Revenge > E-Chain non-stop praying no one blocks, the main thing that makes them difficult is the stuns, and that only applies to good rage users (considering those are the only ones that would even consider throwing a BB after a stun) the other 99% of rage users will just mash combos like they're in PvE and get spanked by any group who knows where the block button is......

Now in PvE......it's definitely not over-powered.
    • Like x 1
  6. Venus Void Dedicated Player

I wish I could share your optimism, but I believe PvP will not be addressed again.
  7. TheBlackBond New Player

I agree power to op and I can deal with the loadout but really strong STUNS like come-on you have to block and Ppl know so they use HB for fast block break guarantee cheap win ....just duel me instead of thinking we all noobs for saying its a problem ........boondocks Riley PST uspc
  8. DulcesS Well-Known Player

Well... good one:rolleyes:
  9. dibrieEUps Well-Known Player

respec respec respec tokens $

Some pwers broken/OP in pve some are broken/OP at pvp.

Fotm on both aspects of the game, just adapt or buy a respec.

After 4,5 years i know how C.Nova makes his money. It is what it is.
    For me i keep playing pvp, even with many broken/exploited/OP pwers, we need FotM chasers it keeps this game runing.
    But any tells me that rage is not OP atm can get a #facepalm

#goheadgrammarpolice
  10. Fastest89 Well-Known Player

Your pathetic you the one defending such a broken power in pvp that includes the drones that like your statement as well.
    • Like x 1
  11. Chavmil Level 30

I was not aware that my liking his statement made me a drone. I'll keep that in mind next time i see someone I agree with and decide to like their comment. Now, does that mean anyone who agrees with you and likes your comment is a drone as well? or are you just a special case?

More importantly, from what I can gather, there are more or less 2 types of people here(of course there will be exceptions). 1- people who acknowledge rage was buffed but have been able to handle it and 2- people who also acknowledge that it was buffed but have not :rolleyes: been able to handle it. So please enlighten me. What part of rage do you find OP? I'm sure myself or one of the other drones can help you cope. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  12. IceRaider Dedicated Player

I've gone against a number of rage, hl and nature users... Hl and rage aren't OP you're just not fighting it right. Nature however, there's no blocking all those dots so even if you counter a nature every time there's still a good chance you're gonna get beat. Hl and rage heavy counters if mistimed will look like they are indeed OP but they really aren't.
    • Like x 1
  13. dibrieEUps Well-Known Player

Any power that can do a 10k crit with 36 sp and buff entry stats just by Pi ing is broken

My friend is gearing is toon and it's insane OP

ah well keep that FotM running , it keeps my fav game going.

#goaheadgrammarpolice
  14. Fastest89 Well-Known Player

Drone pertaining to that guy you like who dont make no sense, your taking it personal as you should since you feel the need to comment back for liking ignorance, and you say you wont like my comments in the future which I wont loose sleep over, nice to see someone else is a special case too, he dont even like statements even if he agrees with it, someone call mis 9.
  15. Ichiro Loyal Player

Rage is not OP in PVP. I play rage full 100 gear and the damage I put out seems on par with other powers. Outrage has been slowed down considerably that you can block about 2 seconds after I hit it and still counter it. Everyone in your group was probably using a channel power that when used against outrage it gets countered and does the normal damage any counter would do.

The counter immunity damage is what's really broken in PVP. Among other things.
  16. Chavmil Level 30

"that includes the drones that like your statement as well" - these were your exact words. They do not in any conceivable way pertain to "that guy you like who dont make no sense" as you say. They were directed at people who like his comments, and that is me. So I'm not taking it personally; I'm taking it LITERALLY.

Also, I don't know where you're getting this from but clearly not from my comment. Since you quoted it you should know this.

hmmm. So i dunno whose comment you read but it clearly wasn't mine. Since you went through the trouble of quoting it though I'll just copy and paste it and hope u do read it this time:
    More importantly, from what I can gather, there are more or less 2 types of people here(of course there will be exceptions). 1- people who acknowledge rage was buffed but have been able to handle it and 2- people who also acknowledge that it was buffed but have not :rolleyes: been able to handle it. So please enlighten me. What part of rage do you find OP? I'm sure myself or one of the other drones can help you cope. :cool:
  17. Chavmil Level 30

Preach :rolleyes:
  18. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Cool story bro
  19. Fastest89 Well-Known Player

I aint yo bro fotm defender /story.
  20. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

And ur crying makes soo much sense lol yea ok, here's a few things that might help u...

1. Make a fist with ur thumb sticking out
    2. Open ur mouth.
    3. Suck till the tears go away.

Seriously every1 here except a few who are sayin rage isn't op and half if not most aren't even rage. Thw problem is players don't know how to deal with it. I have acknowledged that rage did get a slight buff, and in pvp side it does show more than pve, but no where near as op. Yet ur crying and calling me drone because I don't agree with u? How childish are u? U keep telling urself that rage is op, w.e makes u sleep better o guess. But fact is rage isn't op, and there's def more ppl out there that can bavk that up then the cry babies who screaming it's op needs a nerf. Learn to counter, block and BB. If u fail at any of these go scrimmage with a buddy till u get it right