Rage is to Over Powered

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by STAR FIREX, Aug 29, 2015.

1. STAR FIREX Active Player

Hello im not one to complain about other powers but this just seems kind of unfair.

I been in about 7 pvp matches and im not trying to say im the best or anything, but i can certainly hold my own. So in these 7 matches there's been a RAGE or two in each match.
    I am full 100 geared pvp and its like i have no gear equipped at all when it comes to facing a rage user.

One rage user in particular literally wiped out my entire team in safe houses with just that spike ball and two hammer slams.. His
    teammates wouldnt even help they just took the graviton and ran off while me and my teammates 4vs1 against this rage user, and throughout the entire match we was getting one shotted! The rage users are hitting 5,000 to a crit 10,092 me and my teammates witnessed. This one rage pull of a 25 kill streak single handedly. And whats worse is he could not rage crash!.. This just is not fair, me like many others have spent our hardearned cash for a fair play even though i know thats nearly impossible to hope for the lease i ask is a decent fix on rages damage or bring back the Debuffs in the movements tree please. Thank you!
  2. Sabigya Steadfast Player

INB4PvEPlayers.

Currently, Rage, Nature and Hl hold the crown of PvP as being the most broken powers in PvP. All you can do that this point is either buy a token and switch or deal with it as the possibility of Devs making any PvP changes are near 0.
    • Like x 10
  3. |The 3rror Committed Player

what i dont understand people ask for that power get a buff but now they want it nerf and yea they know it not gone be long beofre it gets nerf just wait it out lol
  4. SasquaT Dedicated Player

HERE WE GO !!!!!!
    Like i said we ask about PVE increas and we get PVP .
    Problem is some people test powers on sparing targets and work is done how its gona work in raids and at pvp who cares .
    So here is efect of yours work rage is new PVP GOD but still crap at PVE .

Devs stop acting like Grandpa :)
  5. The Anxient Loyal Player

So you are complaining after 7 whole matches? Lol
    • Like x 1
  6. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

If you're this mad over rage, you may want to get a sedative if you ever see someone in dog form on the other team.
    • Like x 4
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

The way I look at it is this...Rage, HL and Nature are not the top powers in PVE...They are in PVP...so, you can go with a FotM type power in PVE or pick a weaker power in PVE that dominates in PVP. Your call....
    • Like x 2
  8. STAR FIREX Active Player

Rather you wish to see it as complaining or not doesnt matter. The issue is about whats fair and whats not.
    • Like x 1
  9. ChillCat Loyal Player

So as I understand it, all stat adjustments for powers that will be or recently completed have been geared specifically for PVE only. You're going to get wildly different results in PVP because players and Devs are testing for PVE only. That doesn't make it right, that's just the way it is. Assess the powers from a solely PVE perspective before asking for a nerf or buff or declaring it's op. PVP will be addressed at some later time.
  10. STAR FIREX Active Player

Oh im not mad at all,Simply speaking my opinions aswell what ive witnessed.
  11. MrB Dedicated Player

Well it has to make up for its PVE counterpart some how, right?
  12. The Perminator Well-Known Player

Rage isn't OP. My main is rage and I LOVE taking down player after player after player because they never block or they try to use advanced mechanics on me. Just block and use weapon mastery and you'll be fine. Rage is in your face but that doesn't mean any other power can't be. Spec into precision instead of might and go to town on someone melee style and you'll be fine. If you're worried about surviving then use a shield or something in your loadout. Last one standing wins after all.
    • Like x 1
  13. Saybro Committed Player

This...so true.
  14. Sabigya Steadfast Player

a shield in PvP? What is this 2011? The shield will get shattered like it's nothing from the first tick of a Rage's move.
    I have shredded players with my Rage alt even if they block. All I have to pull off is one BB and one outrage will finish them off.
    • Like x 4
  15. CollKev Well-Known Player

Did you know rage was always this strong before the update. The only difference now is that the am starter is not needed. The regular combos are hitting like the am. Before the update rage was always like this.
  16. Off Side Well-Known Player

PvP gear does not mean anything anymore... rage it's op to anylne who does not know how to PvP mechanics: block, counter and lunge, just simple like that... would be better complain about how you get nerfed anytime you go in an arenas, that's just a stupid and unfair...
  17. Pults Loyal Player

It's still a game of luck, knowing the mechanics is one thing, applying them in practice is another. Initial stun from outrage can last long enough for a rager to clip echain and revenge which is all you need to knock out your opponent.
    Also a small portion or rage pvpers use hand blasters, clipping bbs and interrupts with combos, which is something an average player is not prepared for. The shift of counters get unpredictable with opponents that know how to properly execute clips.
    And rage is OP.
  18. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

This game isn't geared toward PVP. PVP, IMO, is a side product of this game. I'm tired of PVPers whining about this and that especially when the devs acquiesce to their whines and nerf powers to make them useless in PVE, which is the point of this game. Now before the PVPers start whining, you can be a master at PVP and it doesn't advance the story of this game. The PVE storyline is the main storyline. And when it comes to PVE, Rage certainly is not OP and needs a tweak.
    • Like x 2
  19. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

I have similar issues running into other players in pvp, and I slaughter them, u know why? Not one single damn player blocks lol, not once. And then try to use AM on top of that and just spam spam without once blocking or countering me. Some players go in pvp expecting to face players like normal adds in pve just "phew phew " away lol.

I have came across quantum, ice and other powers that had good players using them and beat me with easy because it's so dump stupid to counter and block rage users. I'm not sayin it's u and ur team just suck. But what I'm sayin almost any power in the right hands will always look OP. And when u know what ur doin u can easily block and counter rage user. And if ur telling me u are a and nothin happens well there's only one other thing, lag or latency issues or server itself.

Rage isn't op specially in pve, in pvp it might shine a little better but def not op. So no it doesn't need a nerf if anythin pve side needs a buff. Or thw devs can make a separate server for pvp so fixes and revamps they do in pvp or pve won't conflict one another.
    • Like x 1
  20. Fastest89 Well-Known Player

A
    All ragers do is just kill with that stupid chain move and your defending it, pathetic.