Rage Crash causing fake damage

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by hardlightX2, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Deathmike Devoted Player

Rage crash dampeners are tank stance exclusive.
    In damage stance you either execute a complete crash negator (outrage, e. chain etc.) or you take the full damage.

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 2
  2. Theonemanlemonadestand New Player

I don't get it... why do people care about that stupid scoreboard anyhow? Sure its cool to look at when its all said and done for self assessment so you can see how your improving against your last scores... but seriously who cares. Last I checked nobody here is soloing anything thats worth doing. I'd say there's no I in team but that one cynical guy would be like "no sir, but there just so happens to be an M and the letter E and if I place those in the right order it spells me" but then I could point out well if you turned the T upside down put them M under the upside down T put the E on the T side ways so that the lines are upwards and connect the A on top of that, you'll have something entirely different then what you started with.... Anyhow Its a team based event, who cares you wanna compete come to the wildside... pvp.
  3. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Thanks I did not know this, makes since tho with the cool downs on the cancelers being so quick.
  4. Caseyyeah Committed Player

Not all dps like the scoreboard. Many only care about finishing the content in a decent amount of time. However, the reason it is looked at by dps that don't care for it is because if something goes wrong in a raid then most often it is the dps with the lowest number that gets booted.

It's often not about stroking dps egos. It's worrying about being the dps that gets voted off the island.
    • Like x 1
  5. Poo New Player

All DPS look at the scoreboard during every cut scene. Sometimes more often than that.
    • Like x 3
  6. HeirToThaThrone Committed Player

All is a strong (see also; wrong) word.
    • Like x 1
  7. Poo New Player

All
    • Like x 1
  8. HeirToThaThrone Committed Player

I text and switch weapons during cutscenes, does that make me special? :)
  9. Fruity Reaper New Player

Makes you a Troller as we don't have to watch what we are doing just push buttons at specific times ;)
  10. Poo New Player

I sip beer and relight my cigs :p
    • Like x 1
  11. Twilight Man New Player

I watch the cutscenes during cutscenes.

I'm weird I know
    • Like x 1
  12. Caseyyeah Committed Player

As an electric dps I look and think to myself, "oh god, I hope we either beat this next boss easily or that Celestial dps at the top slows down. Otherwise, I'm getting the boot!"
    • Like x 2
  13. Poo New Player

Hahaha... awwwww :(
    • Like x 2
  14. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

I tested it myself and the OP is right the damage caused by rage crash gets added to the scorecard. Not a huge problems for dps' because they will almost never rage crash unless they run out of power. Hope this gets fixed soon
  15. Twilight Man New Player

so weird/creepy @ our signatures on this page.
  16. fairyofdiscord Well-Known Player

How delicious now there gonna to change like what happen to others with fake damage.
  17. Enickma Dedicated Player

Be careful having this conversation, everyone. You people whined and complained about clownbox and transmute, and you got them both completely ruined in order to preserve your scoreboard.

Judging by the posts in this thread, you're ready to see something else in the game ruined. Ridiculous.

Grow up and be quiet.
    • Like x 1
  18. Fruity Reaper New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. TrueOlympus New Player

shows what you know. Clown box wasn't touched at all. Transmute was ruined. The community said get rid of clownbox. The devs decided that they knew what was best, and nerfed transmute. The community was angered. Don't blame the community for the incompetence of the Developers. To this day, clownbox is still used for glitching content(that's all it was ever good for). The community was right. The devs simply didn't listen
    • Like x 1
  20. Theonemanlemonadestand New Player

... I just don't get it, the whole scoreboard thing is dumb to me...
    • Like x 1