Rage Crash causing fake damage

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by hardlightX2, Feb 19, 2014.

1. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Damage to objects no longer go on the scorecard. The numbers are now also a strange yellow-pale color too.
  2. EPICQ New Player

I told all of you that something was wrong, I told you all!! and I get called a QQ. So we got nerf for nothing?
  3. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

A dead DPS doesn't do damage. That hasn't changed.
  4. Mack10 New Player

Rolling with a rage dps the other night, he had well over 700K+ damage out AND 240K+ healing out in a T5 alert. Are there any other powersets that allow for that kind of output simultaneously?
  5. Radium Devoted Player

Anyone figure out how much damage is added per crash?
  6. Enickma Dedicated Player

Threads like this make me wish the scoreboard would be removed from the game.
    • Like x 10
  7. IGotYA New Player

It depends how much damage you took while you had the rage crash mechanic on,
    if you take 200 damage, when you crash it will add 200 damage to the scoreboard.
    If you activate it but get killed before the crash happens no damage will be added,
    Not really exploitable tbh, you will need to know how much damage things will do,
    how fast the damage will happen, you can't let the damage you took while the rage crash was on
    be higher than you health or you will die when you crash it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Kristyana New Player

FINALLY

I HAVE SOMETHING LIKE TRANSMUTE/CLOWNBOX TO ADD TO MY DAMAGE
  9. the swoosh New Player

in my average raid ill probably crash a max of 2 or 3x...IF its a new raid....if i crash i crash maybe half my hp to 3/4...so what thats like 10k extra damage on the scorebord....who cares?
    • Like x 1
  10. TMadness Well-Known Player

If it is only adding damage on the score board it looks like it was not completely fixed from your initial discovery on test, does that sound right or am I missing something?
  11. Fruity Reaper New Player

DCuo's first emo power?
    • Like x 4
  12. StopPerving Dedicated Player

Post of the year right here!
    • Like x 1
  13. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Real why do you care If a tank get damage that way
  14. Tule New Player

Emo jokes are old, and unoriginal. Yet somehow that was new and original. Two thumbs up. Damn you.
    • Like x 2
  15. Will Power Loyal Player

Just pay an extra 15 bucks to get access to test server its that simple.
  16. winter13 New Player

Who cares about the scoreboard?? I dont. The guy who mentioned offering is wrong too. Offering dorsnt give fake damage. Damage out only registers if you are attacked.
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

Not that it should work this way, but anyone who crashes enough as DPS or tank to significantly alter their chart standing is not a good player.
  18. Remander Steadfast Player

The old Sacrificial Offering did damage you, unless RSA was up.
  19. ACW37162 Loyal Player

My guess is the only way the system can account for damage already taken and out in your crash pool is to add the damage to the players totals.

Just a guess thou they did have a problem on test with the sparring target being able to cause a KO while using rage mechanic.

It is funny tho one of the primary strongest DPS builds for rage in loves relentless anger which activates the rage crash mechanic even in DPS stance although I think in DPS stance you are I my getting 25% mitigation, if you melee everything with a good healer you conceptually could have a large chunk of damage added to your totals that was actually damage dealt to yourself if his is correct.
    • Like x 1
  20. ACW37162 Loyal Player

I'm not sure if your using relentless anger and taking damage and missing your crash window you can see a decent chunck of damage added to your total. I think in DPS stance you get 25% mitigation.

You don't have to die when you crash, if you've activated bloodlust or galling eruption which most DPS will have one or both up 100% you still get a mitigation award although not sure how much in DPS stance.

If you are constantly in melee range with relentless anger it could be a decent number.