Question: Crossover Names?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheArmorsmith, Jan 12, 2016.

1. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Oh man I hope it doesn't happen to players in your situation where they may have to change again that would suck...
  2. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Actually, the way it would really go....

PS3 Player - "Hey guys..." *LAG SPIKE*
    PC Player - "Did someone say something?"
    PS3 Player - "there is someo-" *LAG SPIKE*
    PC Player - "AFK while that guy finishes loading."
    PS3 Player - "one is in Tech" *LAG SPIKE*
    PC Player - "Back. Sorry it took so long, I had to do my taxes and watch Star Wars. Is that PS player done loading yet?"
    PS3 Player - *DC due to LAG*
    PC Player - "DPS LF T7 Raid"
    • Like x 2
  3. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Lol my PS3 runs almost as smooth as my PS4 (but I did tinkering to make it that way) I'm sure the PS3 lag isn't that bad, then again that's like looking back to 2011 and remembering how amazing the game was only to see a video of me and my wife playing DCUO and both of us where like "WTH DCUO stop crashing?" Funny how we forgot about that lol.
  4. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Is time played and dedication a factor in cross play character / league names?
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

ROFLMAO!!!! OMG your Killing mE I soo Needed that Today
  7. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

8. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

I suggest people check their characters and make plans in case your characters or characters have the same names.
  9. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Thanks, but am curious about few things like:
    - what constitutes contributing in regards to money spent? Does someone who spent just the minimum $5 bucks to become premium vs someone who has spent more/alot more/a ton count the same by their, Daybreaks, criteria?
    - what about the same character name, one who plays sparingly, or just logs in at random and really does not play at all vs someone who has invested thousands of hours, yet the characters were made maybe a month or so a part?
  10. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Man this could be bad like for example name hording. What if someone creates a character on the PC and they made the first so the log in just to keep that name. But someone on the PS side has a 142 character but was made a few months later?
  11. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Is there an API that shows the character creation date specifically? its been a while since I've toiled on wavedox and dcuolive.
  12. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

I don't see one I'm checking the names of my characters other than showing active there is nothing that shows the date of creation.
  13. Veritasum Loyal Player

I tend to use names that turn out to be not so popular. Guess that's a good thing. I'm not particularly attached to any either except one. And a little attached to another. But I think they're safe.
  14. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

I tend to as well I think only one of my wife toons and one of mine so far have matching PC names. I'm just worried about name hording taken the people who actually used that name.
    • Like x 1