Quantum being nerfed?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by RevengePro, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

This almost guarantees that it will be nerfed.

This is the cycle, and it's just a matter of time. Enjoy it while the getting is good - if I'm beating quantum's 'PUG LYFE 4 REALZ YO' members after it's been live for three weeks, I'll be beating 'good' quantum players again by this time next month when they "notice" that the damage really is that out of line and tone it down three days before Celestial's update goes live.
  2. Mad9 New Player

Sorry to burst your bubble but no half a decent player would use keybinds or macros and while it's easy to make accusations, such is not the reality.
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

What server do you play on?
  4. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

If praying for nerfs, holding a false ego and chasing scoreboards is how you play this game, I'll note to not bump into you during raids or alerts. Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  5. Master Play Committed Player

So is this your 42nd forum account Nyema? I normally wouldn't bother replying to your illogical statements, but let me just give you a few of the facts, since yours are obviously all wrong and you seem to think you know more about me than I do.
    I was sorcery - outdps'd everyone with sorcery..
    Switched to nature solely because it was better for pvp.
    Took a break from PvP, switched to rage for feats.
    Switched back to nature
    Switched to Quantum because I needed to be a troller powerset for styles, and clearly quantum is the best troller powerset out for dps so why not go quantum - mind you my alt was already hardlight at the time.

Everyone on this thread knows that Quantum is the best dps powerset right now, so why not go with the flock? That doesn't change the fact that I am good dps with any powerset I change to.
    It's funny, because you thought you invented sorcery 2h into shard and people just LOL'd at you. You thought you were doing something new, but you're doing what every sorcery dps has always done.
    I have mastered sorcery, and I can tell you for a fact, sorcery's max potential cannot keep up with quantum.

P.S you should stick to support roles Nyema.

My alt is already celestial, thank you very much. If you're trying to imply that I am only good DPS with the FoTM, I'll have you know that I am above average with any power I use.
    • Like x 1
  6. Master Play Committed Player

Wish I could thumbs up this 100 times.
    • Like x 1
  7. Master Play Committed Player

You can't really compare DPS in lab, too many objectives that require the whole team to work together.
    • Like x 3
  8. Master Play Committed Player

Tell him to send "kody" mail and I'll set up a raid.
  9. Master Play Committed Player

Also, it's funny seeing you talk about FoTM, when you are one of the few players in this game who still remain at the same mediocre level of skill even after switching to the FoTM power.
  10. Kohina Well-Known Player

Excuse me but do you mind keeping your comment as construct as possible? No offense but I found this comment quite offense.
    • Like x 4
  11. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

In a vacuum? Sure. Quantum can output more damage than I can, period.

Is Quantum actually overpowered? I won't argue with that either.

Overpowered doesn't equal results, and to be frank I was a little surprised when I beat the Quantum DPS the other day because hey - it's SUPPOSED to be overpowered to the nines right now.

But accounting for the human factor - quite a few DPS can't get you results no matter how good their power is, and given time for the inevitable adjustments that will occur to it, I don't think it's going to continue being that way indefinitely.
  12. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I look at the scoreboard to see what I can improve about myself, I don't care what it says about you. That doesn't, however, mean that I don't pay any attention to what it says.

As for everything else, I'm not the one chasing the flavor right now, and denial of the fact that it's this powerful at the moment because it IS the flavor is ignorance of reality. Period. I don't care if it gets nerfed, to be frank, but I'm not stupid and I realize that it WILL be. THAT'S a FACT. You wanna get bent out of shape because it's reality, that's your choice, but it IS reality.
  13. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Forget him. He's a troll.
    • Like x 3
  14. Master Play Committed Player

Well, most people take offense to things that apply to them. All I'm doing is stating facts here, but if you were offended by that comment, then I am sorry. There are a lot of youtube video guides out there that can help you become the best you can be, go for it! :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Kohina Well-Known Player

Ok I see.
  16. Apexpredator2470 New Player

I just want to know wth happened. To nature it doesn't do as good as it use to when it comes to dps. Primal wolf form seems alot weaker then usual.
  17. Ogat New Player

And sorcery or gadgets doesn't get pushed back in throne while doing their rotation? Or do You really think that thosee little soul wells will actually make the difference(I was sorcery for a very long time and those 2h people just make me giggle, so does using soul wells in a 2 troll setup).If anything I'd look to the truee dot classes to kep up, mainly elec, it still falls 3 steps short in the long run tho.
    • Like x 1
  18. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

In terms of sheer OP-ness. The Devs got everyone.
    The complete and total Silence Of The Devs on threads like this crit for over 123 Trillion.
    • Like x 1
  19. SirMuttonChops New Player

Quantum is most definitely unbalanced.

I hope you qualify this with, "Now that I'm quantum" lol
    • Like x 2
  20. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

I have been playing this game for 4 years I have seen nerfs of all these powers from, Reflect Pain, Back Draft, NN, Reflect, P.Blast, and many more. One thing I will tell you is before any of these powers were balanced you would be hard pressed to find a player of that power-set to admit their power was unbalanced, they will argue with you until the day their power gets that nerf (looking at you rage guys and your spam of outrage) What im saying is Just sit back and wait.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1