PvP Debuff Serums & PvP Debuff Grenades - Changes

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Spytle, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mini Lini Loyal Player

That is epic...
    • Like x 3
  2. Yallander Loyal Player

LOL...oh can't wait for the fix. I've been running without serums on my bar for weeks now, other healers should be getting ready as well imo.
  3. Korrupt New Player

Is this going to make it for update 25?
  4. Yallander Loyal Player

I know you already know this, but some readers may not--the changes are live now. Healers, time to start learning how to counter!
    • Like x 1
  5. SoulofOmega New Player

Developers, due to all your changes, PVP is becoming annoying due to stunning. For instance, if a DPS attacks a healer while trollers and other players spam stunning powers, you are able to juggle a player from full health to death. Secondly, I've seen healers, trollers and tanks, due to all the mods out DPS, pure DPS types. Each class should have a dmg buff when playing alternate roles. Lastly, you destroyed the nature dps due to nurfing the wolf and reducing its overall damage. Due to constant clipping, nature is the slowest power. The wolf, gave a small advantage, but you nurfed it to the point that all the weapons cause more damage. Rather than listening to people complaining , take time to play the game, join a league, and listen to true feedback. Once again, pvp use to be fun before all these mods... It's funny how you are reducing the use of pets, but not addressing the true issues.
  6. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

pvp is ruined period soon as they took the gear away from those who earned it making every one revert back to starting over rather then keeping us moving forward gaining our feats some of pvp for fun some of us actually pve and in the end we need skill points to move forward to the new dlc to battle the new raids coming out and even in the end were still not all done with the old dlc packs left behind so taking time to pvp and pvp is not that simple but its nice to be able to stand a chance with putting up a good fight even if we end up losing in the end dc has made us lose from the beginning
  7. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

sodas in the end shouldn't even have a cool down there useless you get 12 in a stack so I load 12 u load 12 we battle till we run out in the case of death there is not always time to reload a new 12 pack before you die 99% of the time you die trying pvp should reply on nothing but power from a soda and health from the healers unless you are in a 1v1 match it would take the edge away making it more useful to understand block breaking the right way then allowing one to be defeated to only pop a cola to gain life back it would add more skill and less oh he won only cause he popped that cola
  8. SoulChills New Player

why should i have to be forced to not use a soda because you dont want to? I swear some of you guys ideas around the forum scare me because they might actually listen one time or another.
  9. Original Scar New Player

Agreed. This is one of the reasons I don't PVP in arenas as much as I did before because of all these unfair advantages, lags, unregistered moves, etc. Ever since GU25 it's added more of a mess with the game play and mechanics. On top of that with this new dlc 7 many great league members and friends of mine have retired. I'm sure many other people have and will leave PVP sooner or later. And those whom will return will wonder what happened to PVP all together.

RIP, Player versus Player 2011-2012
    Hello, Player versus Pets 2013-current
  10. TheLoneLantern New Player

Are f2p players going to get a soder that actually does something in pvp? The soder cola extremes don't cut it, and the mk III don't offer much either especially if you have to sacrifice exobytes and death negates them.
  11. Riddle99 New Player

i have a question for the devs, if a premium or free member decides to buy war of light dlc, would he be able to do all the content the dlc brings ( duos raids, etc , buy from the vendors) without owning origin or sons dlc ????
  12. NapalmBlades New Player

I dont understand why us fire tanks get debuffed for entire matches and cant heal ourselves period... the cleanses we have dont even work its insane... even if you are really good at fighting without your powers you still lose the majority of battles... BIG FIX NEEDED FOR FIRE TANKS
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.