Test Discussion PvP Adjustments - 01/22/2016

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

If you have a blue you can't be bb'd...I don't know how else to put that. If you don't have people that can block at the right times to avoid bb's but stop combo's, I don't even know how to respond. And if you say aoe bb's come out too fast, then if noone was blocking efficiently people would be getting 1shotted by weapons on live but there are still fights with less than 5 kills sometimes. And when I say HB used in general, I mean a person can use HB regardless of if the other team is screenblocking or not.
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

why does open world matter? just curious the changes are for arenas
  3. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

So it stayed broken throughout the whole test server stage and ya'll didn't push or provide footage on that? No combat logs? No petitions to stop testing if it stayed that way?
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

screen blocking has always been a problem speak for your self
    • Like x 1
  5. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

Everybody knew about that. We posted, reported and were ignored. Nothing was done about it until now. You guys have a bigger population but don't contribute anything to development because no one shows up here or puts any effort on test. Unfortunately, you have a group mentality and support guys that don't know what they're doing like SP. I've disagreed multiple times with USPC players on some of the changes. No one here is teaming up. It's just that some of the ideas are so bad that we're all piling on it based on that.

I don't know about that man. You got farmed and were the easiest guy to kill in the match we put you in. You kited like it was 2012. I'm really not sure how tactically superior you are to us.

Like we've said though, over and over again, whoever wants to try it.. you're more than welcome to come show us how bad we are.
    • Like x 3
  6. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

Um, cuz it was the first 5v5 match I've ever done, in 1v1's you don't have to kite lol. That's basically like telling someone new to dcuo to step into dox pre-nerf and not die lol And the second scrim I only died twice in 13 minutes of being focused. After 1 match, your killing efficiency went down by 80% xD
  7. Captain Carkus Well-Known Player

Dunno what you're trying to say, but we did. The devs weren't as open to the PvP community back then as they are right now.
  8. TRELL1 Well-Known Player

Devs made it so the changes applied to all areas of PvP.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.