Psst, Hey you, yeah you, over here...Virtual Synergy (USPC-Hero) is recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by MrHoiPolloi, May 23, 2013.

1. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

Hi Emo, we will watch for you in game. Got you added to our friends lists.
  2. Mr.Guy New Player

Hello, i just re-downloaded DCUO and I want to join a good League if you can invite an ice power person that will be great :D if not I can understand and i'm looking for you guys in the game to
    -in game name: BootyLicker
    (and I am not joking)
  3. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

Hi Mr. Guy. Thank you for your interest in joining our league. As you can see from our league recruitment post we are shooting for a certain demographic in game, which unfortunately a name like yours (Bootylicker) doesn't quite harmonize with. I do know there are lots of choices out there and I wish you the best in your search.
    • Like x 2
  4. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

Welcome to all our new members!
  5. aszrex New Player

hi... i like to join your league.. my char is:

name: Zogun
    cr: 60
    power: electricity
    role: dps/healer

thanx
  6. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

Hi Zogun,

Please use the link in my signature to apply on our website. I'll add you to my friends list and watch for you in game as well.

Thanks again!
  7. Yeah that Eddie Committed Player

Villains of USPC, have you wondered what it's like to be a *shudder* Hero?

Well, with our new, improved, almost completely safe, Clone-O-Matic (patent pending) you can find out!

Simply step into the scanning chamber, while our staff of briefly trained, community college interns, press various buttons. The scan takes anywhere from 2 to 20 minutes, depending on various inexplicably complex variables (it's science stuff, you wouldn't understand). During which you will feel either a slight warming tingly sensation or excruciating cramps, wracking pain, and (very rarely) loss of bladder control.

Should everything go as planned, and barring any unforeseen fatalities, a brand new clone of yourself will appear in the incubation chamber. Each clone is merely a shell, awaiting your brain pattern and personality to be downloaded into it.

Don't want an exact replica of your villainous self? No problem! With our Exobit Mutational Omnitron we can tailor make a Hero to your needs and desires. Want to be an fire using alien, a sorcerous catgirl, or Red Lantern Rage-monkey? No problem! With our EMO technology, anything is possible.

So your safely ensconced in a new heroic form, ready to slum-it and see how the lamer half lives..now what? You need a Super Hero Group of course! A league of self righteous, glory hounds bent on imposing their own warped world views on an unsuspecting multiverse.
    But where to start..which one should you pick?

Virtual Synergy of course! Eddie Inc. has a exclusive deal with the fine folks over at Virtual Synergy. The details aren't important, needless to say..This is the hero league for you.

So don't waste anymore time. Make that Hero clone, jump over to the other side and join Virtual Synergy.

*No refunds, all contracts are final, results may vary, satisfaction is your problem, I can't believe they are falling for this...*
  8. IraHero New Player

im Intrested to join too, usin an ice chara :IraChill . I registered in your website but i havent got an inv.
  9. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

Hi Ira, we must have just missed you. Had a ton of folks on last night but a lot of us were on alts and some of us were going back and forth between the test server and live so you probably didn't see any familiar names pop up. If you are on this evening we will get you set up for sure.

Thanks!
  10. Megotaku New Player

Hi, I'm pretty new to the game and looking to make some new friends. I'm leveling a Gadgets character instead of my 30 Lightning user at the moment and plan on making this my main. My toon is Doc Trickster.
  11. Kid Plutonium New Player

I am quite interested as well ... I have a level 30 fire dps'er as my main (fairly fresh 30, CR43) with several alts. The mature crowd, PST hours (I'm east coast but I work nights) and non-hardcore attitude works for me. I'm 37, have played a ton of MMOs (SWG, SWTOR, Fallen Earth, City of Heroes, LOTRO mostly, with a few free trials sprinkled in) and would love to run duos and eventually higher-end content.

IGN: Kid Plutonium
    Hero alts: Warden Jones, Psykalla, Thundershark.
  12. Kid Plutonium New Player

^ I applied on the web site.
  13. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

Hey, I'll watch for you in game. In the meantime, feel free to apply to our league website at the address in my signature. Thanks!
  14. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

Hi Kid, I accepted your website application and I'll be watching for you in game.

Thanks
  15. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

Recruitment is still open. For those of you applying via the website and needing an in game league invite here are some names to add to your friends list:

Honor Guard, Quantummechanic, Scorcher, Winterlord
    Abra Cadabra, Mistress Rageena
    Srgt Strontium, Srgt Solar, Srgt Simian
    Einine, Ipsy
    Coup Detat, Frigidoom, Futurion
    Fishpunk
    Stryx Oblivian
    Sgamingmad

Those are mains and alts of folks that can get you an invite. Just watch for any of these names online and they can get you set up.

Thanks!
  16. Yeah that Eddie Committed Player

Bump. Yep, I said Bump. This Bump is to move this post to the top of the list.

So, BUMP.
  17. Lemmykoopa New Player

18. Menegroth New Player

Hello.

I am very interested in the league. I started playing this week, so I'm completely new to the game. I am willing to learn though and this league sounds like a perfect fit for me.

Been trying all powers and weapons and my favorites toon are (in decreasing preference order):
    Neutrina Chronos - lvl 17 hand-baster quantum hero
    Agni Tengri - lvl 18 dual-wield fire hero
    Ayao Fulgora - lvl 9 one-hand eletricity hero

If possible, I'd like to have these 3 join the league since they'll be the only ones I'll be playing. If that's not possible, let me know which one you guys would rather have. So far I've been only dps'ing through quests but I'm very much willing to learn controller, tank and/or healer roles for these toons.

Oh, and I just applyed to the website.
  19. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

Thanks for applying Menegroth.
  20. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player