Fixed Ps5 Shock to the System, Disconnections.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by jpharrah1010, Apr 21, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is unrelated to this thread, but also believed to be resolved today.
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Should I still be lowering my fx for now?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We don't believe you have a reason to, at least not related to this issue.
  4. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I'm not sure what bug you fixed but unfortunately the Shock to the System bounties are still causing crashes. I crashed on Dr. Light and Gizmo just now on my PS5 on USPS/PC.
  5. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Please update this thread back to "In Progress" because the PS5 disconnections during Shock to the System bounties is not fixed, which was the issue that was originally posted. It seems like servers can't handle a phase size over 25 right now, so until you have a legitimate solution maybe you should lower the phase caps and have more phases. I hope you can find a resolution to this problem because If you think the crashing is bad now, imagine when the triple currency bonus week happens and everyone is farming (or should I say trying to farm) the bounties.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

A specific crash was introduced with this update. That specific crash has been resolved. Unfortunately, that doesn't rule out all possible crashes. Please continue to report your experiences.
  7. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

My PS5 crashed again yesterday on the Furious Five battle. I have found that I can not actually watch the fight but instead turn the camera focus only on me and just go thru the rotations and hope I am hitting something lol
  8. Roocck Committed Player

Because of these disconnect problems I went back to PS4 and havent had issues, Thank god I didn't get rid of it...
  9. Jcal Dedicated Player

I've experienced one crash since this fix went live. At the Furious Five - the Light Blast attack phase. The game was chugging, then the attack, then I'm banished to oblivion.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Has anyone happened to have been recording when a crash occurred this weekend or since?
  11. Wolfkueen New Player

I've crashed probably over 10 times on PS5 since this supposed fix happened.