Fixed Ps5 Shock to the System, Disconnections.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by jpharrah1010, Apr 21, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

So this fix is live now. Please let us know what you see.
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I already crashed
  3. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I guess another month of no graphics on … great
  4. MiLady Well-Known Player

Im on USPC and am getting "Disconnected errors" <0x0009, 3, 0>.
    I tried both my legendary and premium accounts and both cant connect. This is gonna mess up my login rewards.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The good and bad news is that the previous crash does look fixed still, but we have a new crash. It's a little early to blame it on one of the new emotes, but that's looking likely.

We are investigating further.
    • Like x 2
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

So you’re saying ….

I

Can crank up

Them graphics baby !!!!!!?
  7. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

As long as no one in your phase uses a new emote, you should be good!
  8. Ranked New Player

I'm having a bit of a different disconnect issue and it really is making this game unplayable my situation is I log on completely fine after about 15-20 mins give or take every other character on my screen stands completely still npcs included all my powers go on a locked cooldown now my first thought was I'm lagging but everyone around me on there screen see me moving normally all chats are not delayed the work as intended and all my emotes work as intended also not delayed I wanted to see if I was lagging I ran up to a player I knew was actually standing still and I waved they waved back instantly...now the weird part this is only happening on my system I've used my profile on my friend system and it worked flawlessly I thought at that point maybe it's a console issue but it only occurs in this game I play everything else flawlessly I've even went as far as to factory reset my system and dc was the only game I downloaded on my system after and still about 15 mins in everything just stops last part in my long message my thoughts is that it's an in game issue but with any profile used from my system ig I dnt kno tech stuff but I think it's in game because of I want everything to go back to normal for another 15-20 mins all I have to do is use a random teleporter I've been using the pvp phase shifter and that fixes the problem every time I also noticed it says syncing to server when I use the phase shifter so I feel like my character de syncs after 15mins I don't have an error code cuz I don't get kicked out UNPLAYABLE as of rn
    psn ToxicBhvrTTV
    PS5
    Character Name MVP
    USPS
  9. MiLady Well-Known Player

I am still getting the Disconnected error 0x0009,3,0.
    Its 4:43pm EST.
  10. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Still disconnecting on the PS5 on the USPC/PS server. I have crashed during the Fearsome Five and the Jinx bounties, so whatever you fixed, it didn't work. This is honestly more frustrating than the teleporting bug, because I could at least get credit for the bounty by not warping, where now I crash mid-fight and by the time I get back into the game, more than likely the bounty is done. You talk about things that make you want to quit this game, this is definitely one of them.

I will say that none of the disconnects have led to my system completely shutting down and needing to be restarted but if that's the nicest thing I can say, it is pretty sad.
    • Like x 1
  11. MiLady Well-Known Player

Its 6:54am EST and I am still getting the "Disconnected" error message (0x0009,3,0). Its been 3 days and I can even login to play.
  12. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Another day, another Fearsome Five crash. I think at this point players should get credit for just hitting a boss with a bonus for not crashing during the fight.

I sure hope this hasn't become a case of... "It is what it is...".

[IMG]
  13. Emoney Dedicated Player

I've been hesitant to use my ps5 for this game.

My plan was to wait for the ps5 client.

But, both of my ps4 controllers have horrendous drift on the analog sticks, to the point I can't hold block without auto rolling forward, as you can imagine not ideal for elite content. I can't justify 60 for another ps4 controller.

So, I put this on my ps5 the day they released the new Chemo bounty.

It crashed 3 times in the two hours I did that bounty. Not happy about it all. How is this still an issue with phase caps? Do the caps need to be lowered? There were 39 players in the phase and it was making all text and hud graphics blink and flash....then the system crashed.
  14. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

I play on a asus tuf gaming laptop. I don't need to say it's way more above the system reqiements. My internet is 1GB up and down, 4ms ping, ~600Mb on wifi 6 (5GHz).

When I played an instance cpu's heat was 70-80°. At open world bounty it was 100° ang got massive fps drop (thermal throttling), lag. I tried NFS Payback with high settings on 80-90°. Updated all drivers, cleaned the fans, etc. Nothing changed. So I limited the cpus' performance and now never goes above 65° but I still get fps drop at high populated world boss fights because of this.
    I think there are way too much visuals now in this game, powers, artifact visuals, pets, orbitals, allies, etc. most of the time I don't even know what's happening when 30-40 people attack a boss. It's just too much and servers also old so I'm not wondering about these disconnections and game lags. It's been since Legion dlc and getting worse and worse.
    • Like x 1
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Are your graphics all the way up… I’ve been playing with mine basically at 25% and it doesn’t happen anymore … it’s not fun playing that way tho
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Today's client hotfixes resolve this crash.
  17. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Here's hoping....

[IMG]
  18. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

ill test it now and let you know
  19. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

happened again..this time at doctor light and gizmo.. was on my munitions character... i had the graphics all the way up to test it out..and was disconnected

edit sending you the name of my character and info in dm so you can check it out
  20. Torsed1335 New Player

I've only been able to log in 2 times since the hotfix and it still says "down for maintenance 0x000c,5,0"