Fixed Ps5 Shock to the System, Disconnections.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by jpharrah1010, Apr 21, 2023.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Last night at around 12 am pst I was disconnected from phase 5 in Dakota city two times in a row from two separate boss fights.

First one was Dr light and gizmo got disconnected the phase wes at max capacity.

Came back they were already down.

Moved on to the fearsome five

About mid way through the fight same issue.

It’s frustrating, and I get it’s a new dlc lots of people spamming.

I’m on USPS5 if that helps

Really hope this isn’t a ps5 issue again the crashes before made me go back to using the ps4 I really don’t wanna have to do that.
    • Like x 8
  2. Srchill99999 Level 30

I was dc’d 8 times yesterday the 20th, didn’t matter which bounty I did, and this morning the 21st, been dc’d twice.
    • Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Did you get error codes upon disconnect?

Could you also post or message me the character name(s) you disconnected on?
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I got a back to back disconnect also
    but im pretty sure it was because there were just so many people fighting that boss the game kicked me and the second i got back in was immediately kicked again because they were still fighting the bosses.

When i came back the 3rd time people had moved on and I was fine
    • Like x 1
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Im sending you a dm
  6. marxus Committed Player

Multiple disconnects today.
    PS5. Characters Mummy Dearest, JL Bait, Carol Burnit.
    No specific message, this is frustrating as hell as when it happens at Fearsome 5 you have to cycle through all the bounties to get back and it's a HUGE waste of time.
    • Like x 1
  7. Limey Committed Player

Just to verify a theory, are people being disconnected but still in the game itself? Or are people actually have game crashes, not disconnects, and the game is closing leading to the PS5 game crash report screen?
  8. Jcal Dedicated Player

The app crashed on me three times last night while fighting bounties in Dakota City. This marks my first PS5 crash since the PS5 specific fix went live however many months ago. 'Twas a good run.

I took a screenshot of my last error screen. The error code I'm seeing is "CE-108255-1"

I believe this is just a standard "the game crashed" error code. For this last one, I was fighting The Fearsome Five, there were 30-50 players in the phase, lots of powers and pets, lots of slowdown, and finally a brief screen freeze followed by the app closing and the PS5 error screen.

I just want to add that this in no way compares to the old PS5 issue that was truly awful. I've been playing older content on my farmers and in those old areas, it's business as usual. And of course the PS5 console isn't turning itself off. This new issue is Dekota City + bounty specific.
    • Like x 1
  9. Srchill99999 Level 30

All my characters dc’d, they were Chilled Affect, xxJustPlainEvilxx, o0Polar Vortex0o, and my main character SRCHILL, and I only dc’d doing the new bounties. I got to the point where I would throw some AOE’s and move out of range for a bit and then repeat.
  10. RTX Well-Known Player

Info:
    The error code "CE-108255-1" hints to a GPU error, caused by software. (Hardware crash)
  11. Dkdeadly New Player

I am on the ps5 with pretty decent internet and you can’t run the bounties hardly at all because you get Disconnected every dang time. Over 20 disconnects within 2-3 hours of play times.
  12. Torsed1335 New Player

I've only been able to connect to the game once since Shock To The System was launched. US PC.
    " You've been disconnected. The world is down for maintenance. " <0x000C,5,0>
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I've disconnected twice this morning trying to enter Dakota City:
    The connection to the world was lost. Please try again.
    <0x0009.8.0>
  14. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I crashed to always on the boss fights if there is to many people or two many effects idk I am on PS5 as well. I have noticed if it's like 20 or 25ish or less folks with the bosses it's okay but when full phase omg I always just hope it doesn't crash on me. This is frustrating for sure because when doing dailys all I want to do is swing by and best up some bosses but afraid I'll crash .
    • Like x 3
  15. Limey Committed Player

I've noticed the same thing. Around 30+ players on screen at the same time, during VFX heavy boss fights causes HUD glitches that eventually cause game crashes. And attempting to reduce the load by turning the 'Effect Quality' setting to minimum, and even turning off the 60fps option, does not help to any substantial degree.
    • Like x 2
  16. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Same here. Have not had a crash with the ps client fix until now. First day of open world in Dakota City, tons of people, graphics wonky, game crashed. At least no hard crashes again.
    • Like x 2
  17. DarkMastery Active Player

I have been crashing PS5 here I am wondering maybe I'll drag out my PS4 for this episode .
    • Like x 1
  18. Japamas New Player

xParty Manx USPS5 Villain Error Code: CE-108255-1 “Something went wrong with this game or app. DC Universe Online
    • Like x 1
  19. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Crashed twice today with me back to back on USPS PS5. I was on my villain both times. Phase had 35 players.
    • Like x 1
  20. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I crashed twice on Thursday. Once during the the Fearsome Five fight and then when I loaded back into the game it crashed again. Maybe it crashed again because the Fearsome Five fight was still going on, who knows. I will mention I haven't crashed teleporting anywhere, so that's great.

This happened on my PS5 on the USPC/PS server.