PS4 can't log in

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Patm82, Dec 25, 2013.

1. ReAni Mator New Player

I doubt it's the game data. Probably the best thing to do is to just wait it out. The second you delete the data, it'll be back up and you'll be stuck dl'ing. If the game is booting the data is fine. The connection problem is server based and widespread. It is up now for me at least. Good luck.
  2. Cyber Knight New Player

Too late. Downloading now. I have (temporarily, at least), premium access through that account. I used another psn account on the same system and had no problem, but it's a separate account; free access only.
  3. Vanessa Lopez New Player

My ps4 works fine, but when I get on DCUO It Signs Me Out:(
  4. Gamboi New Player

Hey EveryOne i Have a Question i playing Dc Universe online on my PS4 and i wandering if i deleted the application the game from my PS4 and downloaded it again can i login in my account or even better if i sale my system to buy another ps4 and i download the game on my new system can i login into my account or i have to start all over again o.0 ?
  5. Gamboi New Player

Hey EveryOne i Have a Question i playing Dc Universe online on my PS4 and i wandering if i deleted the application the game from my PS4 and downloaded it again can i login in my account or even better if i sale my system to buy another ps4 and i download the game on my new system can i login into my account or i have to start all over again o.0 ?