PS4 can't log in

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Patm82, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Patm82 Well-Known Player

i'm on Ps4 and i can't log in, anybody else having this problem? i just saw the thread already posted about this sorry for posting a new thread
  2. xHARDTARGETx New Player

same here man
  3. DG-MOD-02 New Player

• PSN Status [PlayStation®Network]
      The PlayStation Network is currently: Offline If there are issues with the PlayStation Network, there will be an alert ticker at the top of the Knowledge Center page, similar to the sample below. .indicator...
    • https://support.us.playstation.com
    • I hope that this helps!
  4. XxRavenTheEndxX New Player

I can't get in either :(
  5. Arcpope New Player

I cannot log on also but there are some on ps4 what's with that
  6. xHARDTARGETx New Player

I'm getting tired of this ps4 always messing up
    • Like x 1
  7. Epic Gene New Player

Friend In Ny cant get on. Gets to the DC Univers connecting then gets an error saying "Failed to connect to game server. Would you like to retry." I Just logged out and having same issues but was playing fine while would not work for him. We are connected to psn.

Hardtarget how about giving a detailed report don't just cry I cant log in. Having Several other games with connection problems so might not be on dcuo end.
  8. LisaLoeb New Player

I am in Ny and can not get on ps4 but my ps3 is online.....do they use different psns?
  9. LisaLoeb New Player

As in, does sony use different psn software for the systems.
  10. Patm82 Well-Known Player

i'm on hopefully i stay on
  11. Dcoy New Player

Lucky for some :D I am in EU still can't connect to server here...
  12. Patm82 Well-Known Player

that sux
  13. Ebon Angel New Player

For me, PSN is on but my PS4 doesn't connect to game server. So I guess, no, it doesn't help.
    • Like x 2
  14. Skidmarc Committed Player

This is poor planning, any way you look at it. They cannot say it was unanticipated because it occurred at launch so obviously it would occur on Christmas Eve/Day as well. I really feel that whoever should have addressed these issues should be fired because they are failing to properly do their job.
    • Like x 1
  15. feegore New Player

I don't think this is DCUO specific. I couldn't connect to Battlefield 4 multiplayer either. Probably all those people with new shiny PS4's signing on right now.

Edit: PSN store is down too on PS4
    • Like x 1
  16. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Are the only players that are unable to log in on the EU servers? Any extra information that you can give may be helpful. Thank you!
  17. ReAni Mator New Player

Yh same, just got kicked out of the game, and the ps4 store is down again. I guess it's about 6 p.m in many parts of europe (5 a.m here), stupid time to "do maintenance". Looks like it's login on ps3 time again. Ffs i hope it's not hours down again.
  18. feegore New Player

I'm on USPS4. I tried to relog and it says the PSN is busy and undergoing maintenance. I've talked with other league mates with PS4s and they can't get on either. Only our PS3 members.
    • Like x 2
  19. ReAni Mator New Player

Totally agree. Screwin up on launch and xmas day is plain embarrassing for soe.
  20. ReAni Mator New Player

Yesterday it was both EU and US for a time. If you have the ps3 set up for dcuo you can always use that in the mean time. Seems to be if the PS4 store is down, everything is down (PS4 wise).