PS4 can't log in

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Patm82, Dec 25, 2013.

1. ReAni Mator New Player

That's what confused me also, it appears as though I am still on PSN (trophies and friend list still active), yet I can't login to the game. If you check the PS store though, it will bring up a message informing you that it is under maintenance, so if the store is down, no online gaming it would seem.
    • Like x 1
  2. ReAni Mator New Player

Well the store is back up nice and quick this time around, here's hoping it stays that way. ... Nope, straight back down.
  3. DG-MOD-02 New Player

4. Arcpope New Player

Ps4 store still works, logged onto warframe just fine i guess I'll just waiting out.
  5. treehunter904 New Player

• Like x 2
  6. Hyperchuck New Player

I cant log on in to the game, the psn store said that is undergoing maintenance. I can see my friends, trophies. I'm on USPS4. I was playing up until 3 am just fine. Tried to log in since 12 noon today and haven't being able to log in since. The ps3 is working fine, I got friends playing at the moment but unfortunately the ones like myself with ps4 cant enjoy the game at this moment. Please keep us up to date with any fix or remedy if undergoing any of the those.
    • Like x 2
  7. Skidmarc Committed Player

Yes, this isn't limited to just EU. Too many of us here stateside are having the same issues for it to be isolated.
    • Like x 1
  8. Physique Dedicated Player

This is the same issue as yesterday. With the heavy influx of PS4 players smashing their network, PSN has been unable to keep things stable. Also, to correct this issue, just like yesterday, it will require coordinated efforts from both the PSN and SOE sides to restore. It took the better part of the day on Christmas Eve and I don't foresee it taking less time today considering they're probably both on skeleton crews.

All things considered, while I work in this industry and understand that "things happen", not being able to either forecast or quickly resolve an issue like this when you've seen it happen more than once is unacceptable on PSN's part. This issue lies more with them than with the people at SOE because the game services are up; PS4 users just can't speak to them because PSN won't or can't let them at the moment.
    • Like x 4
  9. Fightingbudha New Player

As soon as I turn on my PS4 it says playstation network currently undergoing maintenance. It's almost like sony doesn't want to sell more counsels or even worse didn't think they would sell this many.
    • Like x 1
  10. ReAni Mator New Player

Couldn't agree more.
  11. Sevanity New Player

I'm on PSN, I can play Killzone online, Warframe online and I can connect to the PS Store.

The only thing not working is DCUO.

(PS4 EU)
  12. Hyperchuck New Player

Same here but ps4 US cant connect to DCUO
  13. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

i still cant log in oon usps4
    • Like x 1
  14. Sucurro New Player

Ditto. Everything is working except DCUO. I'm in NY. It seems to be hot or miss b/c I was on 4 hrs ago and now it just won't log in.
    • Like x 1
  15. MercPony Devoted Player

Everything is just acting up today isn't? Gotta love the Holidays! I can't access the Nintendo eShop on my 3DS and can't play DCUO... xD
  16. Cyber Knight New Player

then why can I not log in? I bought the origins bundle recently and cannot access the content because I can't log in from my PS3. I can log in from a second account, but then I only get free access. When I try to log in, it shows the loading screen until the connection times out, then shows the message "Disconnected, lost connection". I even changed my password. What should I do?
  17. Burnt New Player

When the servers came back up I had to manually log out and then log back in again and everything was good.
  18. DG-MOD-02 New Player

It appears that the PSN servers are having intermittent server issues according to the message on these forums.
  19. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

Switching between PS3 and PS4 and back again several times, on EU

PS3
    - no problem at all (apart from its the PS3)

PS4
    - no problem connecting to PSN, can see friends, update trophy status and all that kind of thing.
    - Can play warframe but first time round it took several attempts to connect, now its fine.
    - DC is continuing to state that it cannot connect to the game servers. Do not reach character selection.
    • Like x 1
  20. Cyber Knight New Player

I guess I'll delete the game file tonight and let it download again while I sleep (it takes 6-8 hrs). maybe then I can play my original account