Producer's Letter: State of the Stats Revamp!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Katnikov, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wburner44 New Player

Agreed. This sounds like it can be exploited. Buy a bunch of vault tickets and jump up in CR. Hopefully there is a plan to prevent this.
  2. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Full might power spec ( superpowers )
    Mods Might
    Head shoulders ( might power )
    Pants chest ( might health )
    Loadsout :
    1 Psychic Prison
    2 Telekinetic Bolt
    3 Telekinetic push
    4 what you want
    5 invisibility
    6 robot side kik

Invisibility:
    1 robot side kik
    5 ambush pain blast

Rotation:
    inisibility + ambush
    Psychic Prison + Telekinetic Bolt + spam Telekinetic Push then again 12333 till invisibility coldown .
    Its simple and its very good i test it with rage and earth and we were very close gap was less then 500 k .
    • Like x 2
  3. BumblingB I got better.

It's a gif, colors get adjusted. I only see Gadgets in 64 colors. (Yes, I did just opened it in photoshop.)
  4. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Mental OP...good joke!
    • Like x 6
  5. DMeowth New Player

I like the news, I like to farm things on the game but the randon drop make everything boring, so the new tier vendor is a very good idea

after the ravamp I really think all power are good to use, but..... heallers need a way to get max power, on the skill tree you can only get it on might, and if you are try to go to a full resto you will suffer cause your max power will suck
    and troler is a disaster, PoT is very low, I preferr a flat amount of power back (but it is me), and what about to put domination on the rolleless buf to troller?
    • Like x 1
  6. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Lol...yall killing these folks today with comebacks! Who is next?
    • Like x 3
  7. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Make sure you read post with loadsout up here .
    Its not a joke .
  8. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

What post?
  9. Wburner44 New Player

This is one of the easiest mmo's ever. There shouldn't be rare style vendors at all! You want the gear farm that stuff. People always want feats the easy way. Luck should play into getting the final piece of gear, not marks.
  10. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

All I read was, "I walked uphill 25 miles each way when going to and from school back in the day."
    • Like x 4
  11. Gimpy Loyal Player

Congratulations again Fatal!!!

I'm still not going to be queueing for lower tiered content anymore.

That ship sailed and sunk right after it launched..
    • Like x 1
  12. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Nice to hear about the update to skill point allocation. However, we're still missing information about OP items being fixed and about much needed further power balancing.
  13. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

...but you have probably purchased stuff from it! B-B-B-Booyaaaaah
  14. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

No luck shouldn't play into drops as much as it does. If we didn't have loot locks on content I might agree with you but there's people who have spent years trying to get a style piece all because of luck.
    • Like x 5
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

There is not the same ammount of people of each role.
    Not the same ammount of Healers then Trolls.

So once ALL the Healers are done playing their missions....
    what will the remaining Trolls who did not play their missions do with NO Healers left??

And there are more DPS then all the other roles combined.

So having 1 of each role.... not really an option. The same with 2-2-2-2 in raids.
    • Like x 6
  16. DMeowth New Player

but dude is not fun when you play 10k times some things like me who play the horrible gothan courthouse a million time to get my head piece for my armor and only get it for heallers (I'm a troller), if they change it, at last I can select what I want after all my effort to finish the dungeon over and over
    • Like x 2
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I too want to know the answer to that one.
    • Like x 3
  18. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I guess it makes my point. The poster needs to do his own translation; if he wishes to be understood.
  19. Gimpy Loyal Player

Try playing "whack a mole",

hit the power that has just come off cool down and then the next and then the next in a totally random fashion.........

then come back to the forums and give your report on "Quantum's balanced"
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If their goal is to make people spend $$$ on the game..... why would they prevent this??

You realise that you can already do this with TC??? right??

You can spend lots of $$$ on TC and level up just doing that.

Do you think they had a "plan" to prevent this??
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.