Problems with base colors and emblems

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Hoshizaki, May 2, 2013.

1. TheGreat SuperSaiyan New Player

i know i was excited to setup this nice new theme, but the colors it took from my character color slots were applied really funky to the base and it looks like a clown house! very frustrating not to be able to change it...
  2. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

I noticed recently that I am unable to change any of the colors or logos for my bases. can't even enter color change option any more. hope they fix it.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheGreat SuperSaiyan New Player

Please Dev's acknowledge this! As these lair styles cost us $10, we should have such a silly thing as this fixed ASAP! If not, we paid $10 for nothing!
  4. TheGreat SuperSaiyan New Player

Acknowledgement from Mepps would clear my discontent right away =) i know you are reading this Mepps!
  5. TheGreat SuperSaiyan New Player

there MUST be more people who care about this............
    • Like x 1
  6. Sef Prime Well-Known Player

I had the same issue, however, I figured it out. If you are on pc and use a controller to play the game, then you must use the mouse to change the color scheme. Not sure why, but this worked for me after a week of trying to change my colors.
  7. Cataclyzm New Player

So does that mean as a ps3 player I need to go try and plug in a mouse instead of my controller? Lol but seriously this is really annoying hope the devs fix it soon.
    • Like x 1
  8. Sef Prime Well-Known Player

Lol sorry, I have no fix for the ps3 side. I only recently found this fix on the pc side after almost giving up on changing my base colors.
  9. LaNay New Player

I cannot change my base colors or the emblem. It's been this way since update 25.
    • Like x 1
  10. IamZACH Well-Known Player

I wish I could change my base colors :(
    • Like x 1
  11. Sophittia Well-Known Player

Yellow and black I could live with.
    I'm sporting a brownish green and it's horrid.
  12. MCVampireSlayer New Player

I'm experiencing this too. I was hoping that, since it's so widespread, it might've been an issue everyone's having. I was talking to some friends the other night, however, and I learned that it must be an account by account kind of thing as none of them are having issues with changing their color schemes. It's not something I'm, like, DYING to have fixed right away but as it's been happening for a while now and I just bought the new penthouse theme, it'd be nice to have it fixed so I can play around with some changes :D

- Maty
    • Like x 1
  13. Justice Jett New Player

So glad I stumbled upon this thread. I'm having the same problem with my base. I just switched from gothic to penthouse, and my walls are a terrible shade of yellow-green. A leaguemate who has the same base I do, has his a nice shade of red and black. I tried to change it, and like everyone, my buttons do nothing.
  14. gtgrafe New Player

Same issue here on the PS3. Took the colors I used in my previous lair and now it looks awful. Good thing I paid $10 for this.
  15. Hoshizaki New Player

Sorry I haven't been on Mepps, didn't see the post. I did see the fix in the update 26 notes though today! Thanks for listening!

Hoshizaki
  16. Senshirou Committed Player

This should have been fixed like yesterday
    • Like x 2
  17. PmZ New Player

base emblems can't be changed either.
  18. Dark KnightGod New Player

I bought the penthouse lair and i cannot edit my colors, i even moved my base to make it a deco and still cannot change the color layout of my base.
    • Like x 1
  19. Agnetta Dedicated Player

i cant change mine either. neither can any of my friends.
  20. MCVampireSlayer New Player

I have the same problem. It bums 'cause I have friends who can change their colors. I'm hoping the next update'll fix it.