Problems with base colors and emblems

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Hoshizaki, May 2, 2013.

1. Xainexus Well-Known Player

Been a few weeks now and still not a single word from any of the devs.
    Not even acknowledged the problem, yet alone advised of a fix.
    Are they even reading threads that don't have the letters PvP in them?
  2. MCVampireSlayer New Player

They're probably just busy, what with the two new DLC's yet to come out and the fresh release of Origin Crisis which probably has bugs of its own. We should give them a little credit.
  3. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

l Ditto this. l can't change the colour on any of my character bases. . . I went Legendary Membership just before the update and thought that the colours were locked on some of the themes until I noticed that they were different between characters. . . hope the devs fix this I because green just isn't working for me anymore. ..
    • Like x 1
  4. Katte New Player

I just bought a new lair style today and was disappointed to find that the color customization appears to be glitched. I pull up the option and click 'X' to select which color to adjust but it doesn't do anything. A league mate confirmed that they had the same issue. Not really an urgent matter compared to game play issues but would be nice to customize since I just bought a new style.
  5. Xainexus Well-Known Player

Give them a little credit?

BS!

I've paid my subscription every month for well over a year and they don't even have the decency to ACKNOWLEDGE a reported problem!
    It seems the devs only bother with certain things, it doesn't involve PvP so why should the devs care?
  6. Xainexus Well-Known Player

7. Xainexus Well-Known Player

8. Xainexus Well-Known Player

9. Xainexus Well-Known Player

10. Katte New Player

11. Katte New Player

I just bought a new theme and learned about this problem yesterday - I had no idea that this was happening. Needless to say I think I'd like my loyalty points back since my lair is now hideous and red/yellow. It didn't keep the colors I had previously and reset them to my toon's colors and now I'm stuck with them. Perhaps if we take to FB and twitter we'll get their attention?
  12. Xainexus Well-Known Player

A dev/mod has been reading about the problem as we now have 5 or more threads all merged into here, kinda makes my posts above look like spam. XD
    Yet STILL no acknowledgement.

Used my loyalty points too, and haven't bothered with decorating my new base because the colours are hideous.
    Refunded loyalty points would be nice, but they're not likely to do that, this issue isn't effecting gameplay and certainly doesn't effect PvP. They only seem to care about certain things. WE ALL pay for this crap, so give us what we pay for.
    Let me know if you get any joy from FB or Twitter.
  13. Katte New Player

Its worth a try - I hate feeling like I've been scammed buying something that doesn't work. :(