Livestream Preview: Universal Messaging System

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

You should use more typefaces and colors. It helps readability ever so much. That's why it's the default.
  2. Shattered Psychosis Well-Known Player

If only you spent as much time on the main premise, you would realize this response doesn't work. The first sentence would be an invalid statement at the time of posting because "impossible" was not an accurate description of the circumstances. Always easy to look back retrospectively after the fact and dismiss worries.
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I know it's a weird approach, but one can try actually waiting for some facts before complaining about non-existent issues.

I know that would be weird, but still, it's an option.
  4. Shattered Psychosis Well-Known Player

I know it's a weird approach, but after people fail so many times after being trusted, they aren't trusted anymore. I know that would be weird, but that's how the world works. Been plenty of exploits for player harrassment or items that were "non-existent" until they were found, with a multitude being from UI bugs.
  5. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Nothing wrong with posting in Style ;)
    • Like x 3
  6. Krossssss Well-Known Player

KRYPTON will be following this theme as well, so seeing how both the comics an t.v series will be under this theme was curious if our game will follow suit?
    • Like x 2
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Who knew Prince had game with his Zorro outfit. Charley Murphy found out the hard way. LOL

Don't Believe me. I dare you to challenge Price to game of 1 on 1 And make sure your people is there to see the game. Because you might get embarrassed....Trust me. xD

I'm a huge Prince & Charlie Murphy fan & This skit makes me LOL every time I watch it. It never gets old.

after it was all over.... He took us in the house for some.....
    [IMG]

xD
    • Like x 2
  8. Knarlydude Loyal Player

DUDE, you called it. Basically pop up advertising.
  9. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

This talk of "Year of the Villain" is interesting. Especially after the villain side got pooped on really hard during JLD. So as long as the keep the feats interchangeable and buyable with replays between factions like they've been doing with the more recent content, that is. It's so rough having to redo all the RNG and grind feats from the old content that you already did as on one side when you make a character on the other faction side.
    • Like x 1
  10. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Yes, players should be able to get feats on both sides if they have characters and the feats on both sides.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.